[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I almost never come here but I'm in dire need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1474352268489.png (208KB, 245x458px) Image search: [Google]
1474352268489.png
208KB, 245x458px
Hey /adv/ I almost never come here but I'm in dire need of help.

I've been talking/seeing this Girl for a few months and I love her and care about her but she's broken. Her Family life is trash, her past is fucked up, and her Exes were all shit. Anyways long story short she gives me all these mixed feelings and us being together is toxic as fuck. Last night I tried to leave her (For the 3rd time). I'll do back story on the leaving 2 other times.

As I said I love her and care for her very much and am not very good at letting go BUT every time I said I was going to go because it was for the best I just couldn't leave. Last night I tried to again and she "killed" herself, she was dead when she was found this morning but she got revived and is in the hospital at the moment. She left a note saying "Tell him it's not his fault, I just didn't want him to leave but it's for the best."

Now that she is still alive I don't know WHAT the fuck I should do. Obviously I now see her true feelings is she wants me to stay....but the few times I said I wanted to date her she just blew me out. What the fuck do I do and what the fuck does she want?
>>
>>17642088
>"Tell him it's not his fault, I just didn't want him to leave but it's for the best."
Bullshit. She's trying to guilt trip you. Forget about her, move on with your life
>>
>>17642088
Honestly i would leave as well. If the roles were reversed she would leave. Guilt tripping someone is just plain selfish
>>
>>17642121
>>17642129

If I just leave and cut her out of my life will everything be OK?
>>
>>17642130
I don't know about 'everything' but it'll be better than if she was in your life.
>>
>>17642130
I don't really have the answer to that. But if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. You can't build a relationship off suicide threats
>>
>>17642137

But she literally did attempt to kill herself.

And if she just wants to be friends why does she even care if I go THAT MUCH to try to kill herself?
>>
>>17642153
It's not that she doesn't want you, it's just that she is indeed fucked up. It's not your respoonsibility to rebuild someone. And who knows, even if you do build her back up, she may just go and find someone else afterwards
>>
Theres some pretty obvious mental health issues there and those need to be addressed.
For some reason most of my partners have been borderline, bipolar, PTSD, or some combination, and getting over the stigma of mental illness is and important first step.
>>
>>17642168

I think about this all the time honestly, if I fix her and help her get better I could see her just moving on. Then again I doubt it because she's just gotten fucked over so much that I'd hope she wouldn't do the same to me.

>>17642169

Yeah I know that I feel like a lot of her problems come from her home life as well. How do you even address those problems? I mean I'm sure everyone knows now because she's sitting at the hospital and I'm sure she's gonna have to go through all the motions now.

But is there any way I can help her? I feel as if I don't mind being friends and being there for her to help her because I don't want to just leave and ignore it if she ends up actually killing herself.
>>
>>17642184
You NEVER know with women man. 90% of my friends are mentally scarred forever because their LTRs fell through. Because the girls left of course.
>>
>>17642204

I suppose but at this point I feel like just leaving will be worse. I wouldn't be able to live with knowing she killed herself "maybe" because of me.
>>
>>17642210
Then you have to talk her out of it...or tell her parents. Nobody can just blame you for leaving when someone is suicidal. That's like committing suicide because the mcrib is off the menu. Her problem isn't relates to you, it's just her loneliness
>>
>>17642216

Everyone knows now her parents, and her family. I know that but do you really think just leaving at this point is for the best? Or should I stick around and try to help but not be too close? I know she's lonely but she has a LOAD of other people to talk to and I dunno why she chose to just try something because I was leaving.
>>
>>17642225
Yeah being there for support might be a good idea. Because you must realize if you get back with her youre just being her teddy bear when life is too hard. The way to rebuild someone is to teach them how to fly on their own again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.