[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it easy to make a little kid no notice something like their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1467570855450.gif (1MB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
1467570855450.gif
1MB, 245x320px
Is it easy to make a little kid no notice something like their teddy bear was taken? If they do remember can you give them some crazy answer?
>>
that's a good way to make a child start doubting themselves early on.

you are basically gaslighting a child. the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>17642013
I'm not trying to hurt the child. I'm doing g something bad with their teddy bear and I don't want them to tell their parents or something
>>
>>17642016
??Why are you doing something bad with their teddy bear?

what the fuck is this thread
>>
give him his teddy bear back you son of a bitch
>>
>>17642016
what are you doing with it
>>
>>17642016
dont fuck the teddy bear holyshit
>>
>>17642022
Don't freak out ...I'm kinda touching myself with it. Yes, I know that's wrong but no one is getting hurt.
>>
>>17642036
...what the actual fuck
you need help. professional help.
>>
>>17641998
>they'll remember exactly where it was last.
>later on in life or maybe even now they will see you as a suspect, but won't mention it at all

>they will find something else to replace it
OR
>they will disassociate with that and change their ways of thinking from here on, being stunned by their loss.
>>
File: no.gif (2MB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
2MB, 286x210px
>>17642036
>I'm kinda touching myself with it
>>
File: 1473997891488.jpg (136KB, 700x374px) Image search: [Google]
1473997891488.jpg
136KB, 700x374px
>>17642036
4chan everybody lmfao.

Seek professional help. Because there's only one of 2 things going on here. You somehow can't be assed to go buy your own stuffed animal to fuck and that's your kink, or you are specifically getting off to it because it was a childs, and holy fuck you're probably some pedophile fuck.
>>
>>17642042
I know...but it makes me feel soo good.
>>
>>17642060
What's soo bad about the last thing you said ?
>>
>>17642067
Because children and sex should not mix.
Unless it's the sex between 2 adults that leads to the creation of a child.
>>
>>17642075
>Unless it's the sex between 2 adults that leads to the creation of a child.
I disagree. that's how OP was created.
>>
KEK, THIS THREAD!

Never disappoint me, anon.
>>
File: Fuck.png (80KB, 611x378px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.png
80KB, 611x378px
>>17642079
Well-
Well you have a point there anon, touche.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.