[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my mother just got released from prison yesterday. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (76KB, 709x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 709x527px
So, my mother just got released from prison yesterday. I've just been having conversations with her like normal. Sadly, her boyfriend is treating her like crap, and isn't happy she's been released from prison. He even said it wouldn't have made a difference if she hadn't been released. I dunno, but it's really bothering me.
>>
Try having sex with her.
>>
>>17641959
You should go stick your dick in her face.
>>
I literally think you might be able to pull off sex with your mom. Talk about how much you've missed her and how sexually repressed you feel. Tell her what you heard her boyfriend say about her. Bring up how much you love her and get slightly physical. Maybe a hand stroking back her hair or another one on her thigh. Tell her you want her and go for it, man. Just go for it.

If that doesn't interest you, then please don't be a dumbass touting an abusive relationship between your mother and her boyfriend. What advice do you really expect from us? Go seek counseling at your school. I'm assuming you're still a student from the way you've presented yourself this far. Seek it somewhere else even if you're not. Get professional help.
>>
I bet he has a very small tiny insignificant microscopic penis with kernels of corn for balls. And his mothers pussy is so loose that it'd be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
>>
>>17641959
OP fuck her pussy
>>
Is that your mother in the picture? I'd stick my dick in her.
>>
So you want to be your moms boyfriend? That's messed up
>>
OP wants to have sex with his mother.
>>
OP's mother here. He's tried having sex with me before, but he has a tiny microscopic baby penis, so it didn't work. Also, I've had sex with 1,400 different men, so my pussy is very very very very very loose and wide.
>>
OP here, I'd like to have sex with my mother even though I have a tiny little baby penis.
>>
OP's mother here. I'm about to give blowjobs to 25 different guys.
>>
>>17642071
Nice. Mind making it 30? I'll bring over the crew.
>>
>>17642076
Sure, bring 10 more. I can never have enough dicks in my mouth.
>>
Op's mother here. I'm a huge slut. My legs are open 24 hours a day and I can take 90 penises in me at the same time. 30 in my mouth, 30 in my pussy, and 30 in my ass.
>>
>>17641959
has he said why he's not happy about it?
If she loves him, there's nothing you can do about it until he betrays her. The only thing you can do is consult her a bit and maybe distract/keeping her away from her boyfriend by going shopping with her or going on a trip
>>
BTW fuck you guys who're not taking this serious
>>
>>17642228
>>17642228
I tried to fuck OP's mother last night, but her pussy is so wide and loose that it was like putting a toothpick into a storm drain.
>>
I had sex with OP's mother last night. She's such a slut that I was able to drive my car into her pussy.
>>
OP's mother could fit an apartment complex inside her pussy.
>>
You know those giantess fetish guys? They really like OP's mom's vagina.
>>
>>17643041
OP's mother here. I haven't had any of those, but I've unbirthed a few people.
>>
>>17641959
Feels like /b/ in here...
>>
What was she in for?
>>
>>17643064
For having sex with 1,400 different men. Her pussy is like a storm drain.
>>
>>17643032
Is that why my apartment complex always smells like fish?
>>
>>17643062
Nearly everyone starts out on /b/ at first when they are a newfag and then they branch out to other boards. This thread just brought out the /b/ in everyone.
>>
>>17643242
Probably. OP's mother likes to have sex with fish too.
>>
>>17641959
kill him
>>
I just finished driving a bus into OP's mothers pussy. It spells like a trillion ballsacks and lots of penises in there.
>>
OP here, I'm just gonna sex my mother. Don't care if it is a forest down there. All the better.
>>
>>17644603
>tfw when her pubes tickle ur gut
>>
I once got lost in OP's mothers pussy for 2 weeks. I drove for at least 100 miles, and I needed a map to get out.
>>
>>17644775
Did the car still have gas?
I mean, even my station wagon was very low on gas when I got out. Then again, I did it blindly, but went straight to the light near the horizon.
>>
>>17644775

There's a city the size of New York in OP's mother's pussy. It's not surprising you got lost.
>>
>>17643245
There is no /B/ in anyone over 15
And people don't start in /B/ they start in Reddit and tumblr and then move here
>>
>>17644783
Yes, there were some gas stations.
>>
the fuck is with all this talk about telling op to fuck his mother? has /b/ just invaded /adv/
>>
>>17644814
No, but a trillion dicks have invaded OP's mother's pussy.
>>
OP's mother let me fuck her in the asshole with a pickaxe too.
>>
File: af0.jpg (49KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
af0.jpg
49KB, 640x632px
>>17644814
Nah most likely just 1 dude samefagging thinking he's funny.
The second hand cringe is unbearable. I just popped in because I wanted to see what OP's mom did time for.
>>
>>17645251
>no fun allowed
>>
You can find the lost city of Atlantis in OP's mother's pussy.
>>
Apparently /adv/ is now /worksafe b/. Good job lads, well done. Give yourselves a pat on the back.
>>
My dick is the size of the state of Texas, and having sex with OP's mother was still like putting a toothpick into a storm drain. OP's mother must have gotten fucked by at least 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 men at the same time
>>
>>17646269
Nah, that's /v/.
>>
OP's mother's pussy is like a black hole. Once you go in, you might never come out.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.