[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with a girl. She's in love with me. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: question.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
I'm in love with a girl.
She's in love with me.
She told me she has herpes.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>17641577
>What the fuck am I supposed to do?
Leave, or marry her and never have sex again.
>>
>>17641580
There is a chance I won't get it if she doesn't have an outbreak. She was with her last man for 4 years and he never caught it. Maybe that's just me trying to rationalize it.
>>
>>17641577
Its up to you, anon. That's shit situation... I'm so sorry.
>>
>>17641588
>There is a chance I won't get it if she doesn't have an outbreak
You can get it even if she isn't having an outbreak. It is up to you if you want to take the risk. I sure didn't.
>>
>>17641598
Thanks man, I never expected this shit. I know I'll probably just cave in and go for it but I think I'll end up hating myself.
>>
>>17641577
you are less likely to get it if she doesn't have an outbreak. So wait for it to go in to remission and go to town. wear a condom also if you are worried, this doesn't eliminate the risk but its better than nothing.
Most people get out breaks really bad for 1--2 years and then it gets less frequent and less drastic and some people get hardly any at all some people never and they are just carriers.
Lots of people have it. Consider them love markers
>>
Im a kissless virgin so i have no idea about anything but isnt herpes harmless? Dosnt anyone have it?

I never kissed anyone in my life and still got herpes on my lip once.
>>
>>17641580
or marry her and have all the herpes-ridden sex your heart desires
>>
>>17641616
Herpes is for life, dude. She may not be. Just consider that heavily. I had a friend who had to walk away from someone she really really liked because he got herpes from his ex wife who cheated on him. It's a shit situation. If you think she's worth the risk then go for it...
>>
When I read, "she has this and this STD," I actually process, "she's had unprotected sex with some other dude with an STD."

Don't fuck her. Love someone else. STDs are for life.

Next guy with the STD crush, please.
>>
>>17641620
She's had them since she was 17 and now she's 24... she has only had one outbreak and that was when she first found out. I don't want to lose her over this shit so I'll probably take your advice and go for it with safety in mind.

>>17641631
It's harmless but can be uncomfortable during outbreaks.

>>17641642
I feel like I'm going to go for it and probably pay the price. Maybe I'm stupid but it feels right.
>>
>>17641669
OP, don't be an idiot. Pull out before you regret it.
>>
Not worth it to me, regardless of how low the risk is and how many precautions were taken. But it's your life I guess.

>>17641631
It's uncomfortable and it basically kills off your dating opportunities for the most part. Even if I were willing to deal with it, the latter part still wins out to me.
>>
>>17641702
/thread

Seriously.
>>
Rub bleach on it.
>>
basically everybody has mouth herpes. most people with genital herpes don't know they have it. it's not really something to live in fear of, and even if you do, you might end up with it anyway.
>>
DONT DO IT BRO
>>
I sound very similar to the girl you're considering so I'm going to throw in my two cents. I got it when I was 18. I dated a guy for four years afterwards and we had unprotected sex for all of them, he never got it. We eventually broke up and I've been seeing someone new for the past year and a half, also with unprotected sex. He hasn't gotten it either.

You should read about hsv2. Anything and everything you can get your hands on, and make an informed decision. That's what my boyfriend did and ultimately he decided he didn't really care. The odds of you getting it from her are low, BUT if you do get it it's forever. That's fine if you guys wind up together forever, but it can put a damper on your dating life if not. It doesn't make you undatable by any means however.
>>
>>17641839
Thank you for your two cents. It's good to hear real experiences over people's opinions. I think I'll take the same approach that your boyfriend did.
>>
>>17641839
If your boyfriend decided he didn't care, that's fine and dandy. I think it was a horrible decision, but that's besides the point. It's a lie however for you to say it doesn't dampen dating opportunities. Your mileage may have varied, but I think in an objective sense, it does bother people.
>>
By dating her you are basically agreeing to get herpes.

Couples fuck constantly throughout a relationship. Risk of herpes, Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>17641850
That is ultimately the best approach. Only you can decide if it's "worth it" and that's easier to do with more information.

>>17641858
Please reread my post. I said it does put a damper on your dating life, but it doesn't make you undatable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.