[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this short blonde freshman at my university who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6404.gif (994KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6404.gif
994KB, 500x279px
There is this short blonde freshman at my university who's into anime and shit that I really want to date but the only times I see her are when she's randomly walking by. Does anyone know how I could approach her? She doesn't have any social media accounts so I have no other way of talking to her.

Pic related is me every time she walks by
>>
Go and talk to her she will be nice , i use to had the same issue and i just talk to her and she was very nice , it will work dont worry
>>
>>17641538
How do I just randomly approach her if she's walking by or sitting somewhere? I don't even know her name.
>>
>>17641551
she is always alone or have any friends ?
>>
>>17641462
this is a problem that i used to have big time and when i would ask this question i was more or less hoping for a step by step tutorial down to what i should say. I'm kinda weird but im also pretty handsome so what has been working for me is just starting with saying something about whatever stupid and absurd hobby im into at the time. Mycology, beetle breeding- whatever just some random shit to get a conversation going. If she plays along then thats a score, if she doesn't or is weirded out- not worth the effort. Thats just me though.
>>
>>17641559
Sometimes she is alone but usually with friends, one of them could be her boyfriend who knows I have literally zero information.
>>17641559
She has this pikachu keychain I thought about saying something about that
>>
>>17641587
if you are handsome then anything would work , have you and she ever look each other ?
>>
>>17641551
>sitting somewhere
>Approach
>Hey you like anime, right?
>Have you seen blah blah blah
ta-da
>>
>>17641619
hey that's pretty good
>>
>>17641595
When she is alone that is your moment, you could talk about anything just try not to be intense
>>
>>17641634
What do you mean intense?
>>17641619
Yeah that seems so obvious working up the courage to do it is the problem though. Tomorrow if I see her I'll finally approach her then.
>>
>>17641653
>working up the courage to do it is the problem though
Then don't think about it. Just do it.
I know that seems "easier said than done" but that's because you're still thinking about it.

Just steel your mind, force out any contemplation or trepidation, and just do it. Only do, not think.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.