[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've enjoyed watching Oriemo and Sakurasou what should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I've enjoyed watching Oriemo and Sakurasou what should I watch next?
>>
06-57779427
>>
Ik denk dat als dit al teveel gevraagd is, we het er toch maar beter bij kunnen laten. Ik heb het verpest, maar ik kan dit niet meer. Dus...
>>
https://therationalmale.com/2011/12/27/women-in-love/
"Someone didn't get enough hugs."
Laatste poging. Vorige pogingen lukten ook niet. Weet alleen dat ik het nog steeds niet kan geloven. Blijkbaar ben ik de enige die altijd maar wil praten en is iederreen als vanzelf gelukkig en onbezorgd. Veel succes met posten als ik niets meer hoor, want voor mij hoef je het dan niet te doen. Als je dat al deed. Volgens mij niet, want wat is er van me over. En van jou ook, denk ik. Maar ik zal het wel mis hebben. Niemand die me lijkt te begrijpen. Is ok, in dat geval, fijne avond nog.
>>
toradora's p good
>>
well I've started watching Clannad seems alright, idk wtf these dutch guys are talking about, translating it just left me more confused
>>
>>17641429
Ik zal wel gewoon gestoord zijn dan.
>>
>>17641448
Is dat de naam van een anime of bent u gewoon met vermelding van een feit over jezelf
>>
File: 61189544.jpg (172KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
61189544.jpg
172KB, 500x495px
>>17641509
>>
>>17641376
i'll have to check it out thanks
>>
Take your nonsense back to /a/.

We have the weeb containment board for a reason. I invite you to join the other countless virgins in their 20s and 30s posting the same autism threads here, however.

>but how do I talk to gurls?
>>
>>17641528
considering i've only watched like 4 anime series I don't consider myself a weeaboo, I have a friend with benefits so I don't need help there. Anyways I felt like asking advice on the most popular rom/com animes to the full blown weeaboos on /a/ would get me nothing but troll responses.

However, if you're question is serious you don't actually need to talk to girls like at all to get laid. Thanks to sites like Plenty of Fish you can just make an online profile saying you're just looking for someone to blow off some sexual steam with on a once a week basis, as long as you're not completely retarded looking you'll get a few bites, you meet you fuck you go home, it's part of the wonderful way committed relationships have fallen apart and socialization has become an inconvenience that meeting a girl to fuck and have a sense of loyalty too isn't that hard.
>>
>>17641548
I'm the anon you responded to.

Dude, your reply itself screams edgy weeb. But if you're being honest, then hey, you do you. You should still ask keep threads like these over there.

I will thank you for the site though. Tinder takes too long so I've had to resort to bisexuals on Craigslist.
>>
>>17641560
edgy weeaboo damn maybe that is what i'm turning into. I should probably just turn the anime off and get back to trying to not suck at the guitar, before it's too late.
>>
>>17641571
Nigga, this site is the same as all the other dating sites. You're better off going to seeking arrangements. They're straight forward about the sex and fooling around.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.