[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone feel like having only one life is incredibly unfair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: (5)maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(5)maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Does anyone feel like having only one life is incredibly unfair?
No matter how good or bad I live my life I get only one, I get one family, I get one childhood, I get one career but it goes further I get one home country, if I know how it's like to grow up in America I will never know how it's like in Europe or Asia. Same goes for everything arts or sience, family or bachelor life, straight or gay.
The world is so full of opportunities and experiences and each one closes a bunch of others, there is so much to experience it's overwhelming and I have to settle for little
It's really fucking unfair I dont think a hundred lives would be enough to satisfy me why is the world so big if I'm so small, if I live so little?
>>
>Complaining about only getting one life
You realize how incredibly small the chances of you being born at all are right? Stop being so ungrateful.
>>
File: 1335218434095.gif (1016KB, 442x145px) Image search: [Google]
1335218434095.gif
1016KB, 442x145px
>>17641229
>why is the world so big if I'm so small, if I live so little?
i agree that there are so many things and experiences you will never get to have .
but be grateful that you have this life .
>>
>>17641251
the ones who weren't born were the lucky ones desu
>>
This may sound weird but sometimes I get sad that I won't experience something but then I think about if just one person got to do what I was thinking about i'd be okay with it. There are so many of us so there must be one person to have experienced what I was thinking about. I'm sure you've done something that others people daydream and think about too. Be glad you get one life instead of none.
>>
>>17641265
who ?
>>
>>17641277
It's not like that for me
There is so much I will never understand because I will never get to experience
I'm incredibly curious and i want to know how it's like everywhere, opening a book or watching a movie or traveling isn't enough I want to experience the world in flesh
I hate people who talk about life after death to me this is heaven I don't want to ever live in a land without pain this the world as it is is prefect I get to experience joy. Sadness, anger, etc I wouldn't settle for anything less
>>
>>17641328
Consider trying to emulate the rest of expirience that you get from media (ex. movies, photos, books) in your own brain to the rest of your sense s. Try to actually feel the missing senses (depending on the media) as if they were there. Guess how dry would the air be if you were to inhale it while watching a video about a desert, or guess what sounds would those birds make while looking at a picture of them. It is literally next thing you can do to actually expiriencing things and sometimes this way is better than expiriencing them because of relatively little time you need to achieve it, considering overall shortness of life. Try talking your time with theese moments to let your brain construct as deep of a worlds full of sensible information as it can. As you learn new information you can revisit these places and picture them differently, more accordingly to your new perspective.
>>
I agree, OP. With the amount of learning that we're capable of, it would really be nice if we actually had a few centuries or more to be useful. By the time we actually know what we're doing (around 30-50) we're already degenerating significantly.

It fucking sucks.
>>
Some people don't even get one family fuckboy
>>
>>17641229
this sounds like something I'd never say
>>
>>17641229
If you have hundreds of lives you'd waste 95 of them and start thinking "Oh crap, it's so unfair that we don't just get infinite lives"

Our mortality and the fact that we only get one life is the greatest gift we could ask for. The ultimate motivator, the ultimate convincer of appreciation of the moment.
>>
>implying all lives aren't just different instances of a universal consciousness

Fuggen lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.