[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stoners of /adv/ I've recently started smoking marijuana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 20161005_170155.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161005_170155.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Stoners of /adv/ I've recently started smoking marijuana and I've bought it on my own for the first time today, so my question is: What do you wish that someone would have told you before getting into it? Also what are the correct terminologies to use?

Pic related: booty is always related
>>
It's for losers mostly

t. Former pothead
>>
File: ddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg (7KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
ddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg
7KB, 217x232px
That I should use a Volcano Vaporiser to get the most out of my stash whilst saving my lungs from the damage caused by smoking.

Also, find a reputable dealer and only buy in bulk as buying anything less than a half oz at a time is a ripp off and a waste of money.
>>
>>17641224
I thought most normies smoked? Have I been bamboozled?

>>17641254
Can't smoke inside, I still live with my mother in a duplex. We also live in a *very* small town so buying in bulk is not an option I don't believe.
>>
>>17641224
Or people who are desperate

t.former MarleyMuncher who coped by eating potent snacks.
>>
>>17641198
I wish they told me it was quite genuinely addictive
>>
>>17641198
That not only does it not cure depression, it can actually make it worse if you overdo it.

>Also what are the correct terminologies to use?
This is a vague question, there is a fuckton of weed terminology, is there something specific you wanted to know about?
>>
>tfw high as f
>>
>>17641280
It's not smoking, it's vaping. The smell dissipaes for quickly.
>>
>>17641198
It'll do less the more you smoke it. Not to say that being stoned all day every day doesn't have its merit though. As long as you're not smoking once every 3 hours or less you're good.
Think of it as a dopamine trade off. That's why people get stoned and do nothing all day. Because their brain is constantly being rewarded with that WEED they have no desire to do anything really.
>>
>>17641937
Just the jargon of the trade, like I had no idea what a geeb was (not even sure that's the correct spelling)
>>
>>17643001
Again, there is a lot of weed terminology so it's difficult to just give you "the jargon of the trade".
You'd be better off googling this yourself.
>>
>>17641198
Is this supposed to be an ass?
>>
When I was first buying weed, I was stingy as fuck. I was also poor, so that might've had something to do with it.

But, make sure you buy a scale, they're like, 10-25 bucks at your local headshop, or your hardware/tool store if you want to get creative.

After that, figure out how you like to smoke, and enjoy. I went through a pipe phase, a bong phase, and back and forth until I ultimately have decided blunts are for me, and I've been smoking blunts as my main method for the past 2 or 3 years now.

Buy in advance, and buy in bulk. The way I look at it, the only time I'm smoking is at home. And, the only time I have weed on my person, is in transit from when I buy it, until I get it home.

So, I buy once at a big quantity, get a good deal, and I'm going to smoke it all anyway.. So, I reduce my cost, and my chances of being caught with it by a landslide altogether.

You can also buy those cigar pouches by the box, and get great deals that way. I'm usually saving about 30% by buying the box instead of the individual pouches.
>>
>>17641198
I wish someone would tell me to slow down. Like, take one or two hits and just wait at least five minutes. I get panic attacks/dissociative fits when I smoke too much.
FYI: they've happened every time I've smoked a bong. Work up to those if you ever want to.

Be somewhere safe with people you really trust and don't have anywhere you need to be for at least 5 hours.

I also can say that I love CBD strains. I've found that 15%-20% THC and below is great. 25%-35% is a bit much for me. I've avoided anything higher.

You've just started. Give yourself the chance to experiment as a beginner and ease into things. There's no rush! This experience is for YOU. You shouldn't smoke more than you need to just because you want to look cool.

Bonus to going light: much cheaper per night.
>>
>>17641254
>>17641280
Seconded for volcano. Bought one a couple years ago and I vape inside all the time. No smells. It's great! Looks good too. Even after all these years it's built like a fucking tank. I do replace bags every few months, and drop the chamber and parts into an alcohol bath and rinse it after a bit.

>>17643180
>blunts for 3 years
>THREE YEARS

jesus all that wasted weed is really sad.
>>
>>17641198
So I started it like a few months ago with my friends, the main advice is suck from your stomach or else it will go down hard. I use dutches you can get the wraps at the gas station for like a buck and its alot better then most other things. There isnt alot to tell people expect these.

>Bring some kinda spray with you to mask the smell so no one notices

> Don't smoke while driving or else cops will see it alot easier ( unless your on the high way)

Thats all I was taught and it works fine, just practice sucking in with your stomach first and don't take a hit then instantly blow out the smoke, let it sit there for a sec or its not as potent.
>>
>>17643363
>> Don't smoke while driving
Fuck, I hope not. I second guess walking when high. Please don't drive under the influence.
>>
>>17641224

true dat

also former pothead
>>
You don't need to smoke a lot to get high, if your a skinny guy like me or high metabolism or whatever the fuck at least, a bowl goes a long ways. Buy in bulk so you don't have to deal with that shit often plus better deals. Don't turn into a pot head man, I used to smoke every day, every night, it makes you uninteresting. Basically don't turn it into a habit, do it to relax, have fun with some friends or whatever, have some self control. Set a rule for yourself if you think you don't have very good self control, like only doing it on the weekends or only after you've done something productive for the day.
>>
Oh and for terminology, call it bud cause you'll sound cooler than everyone else. Blunts are rolled with tobacco (get backwoods), don't even worry about joints. Eighth is 3.6 g, I'm sure with that you can figure out what a quarter and a half is (it's all based on an oz. which is 28 g). Honestly tho none of that even matters unless you like to smoke with people, I've always just preferred to do it alone or with a few friends or my girlfriend.
>>
>>17643450
>>17643363
>>17643351
>>17643180
Thanks for the advice guys, im probably going to only do it every weekend. I realized that I was ripped off though so I'm gonna find another guy, other than calling a pizza guy and asking how many grams in and ounce any other way to find someone?
>>
>>17643676
Customer service jobs are pretty cake to get new contacts.

You can usually spot the stoners pretty easy, and if they don't sell they can find someone who does sell if you have a good rapport with them.

Hang out by a gas station and if you see someone coming out stuffing a pack of swishers in their pocket, they probably can get weed.

I got all sorts of contacts for weed working at a gas station, and I don't buy a sack without shopping around first. If one of my other connects gets me a better deal, best believe I'm going with him.

But, I'm stable business all the way around.

If it's kush, I usually buy in sevs or halvess, if it's K, I usually buy in halves or zips, if it's reggie, I usually buy in zips or QP's.
>>
Can anyone tell me about why no one just puts the weed into pill capsules and swallows it? That way you don't have to cook it and you don't risk respiratory problems. I don't know shite about weed but have always wanted to try this. You can buy bulk empty pill capsules online.
>>
>>17643856
Yadda yadda yadda, something something, the heat releases the medicine.
>>
Don't waste you're time. There are much better ways to spend your money and waste all the time you spend high.

Ex stoner, still smoke when I don't have anything to do which is never.
>>
>>17643694
>swishers
>If it's kush, I usually buy in sevs or halvess, if it's K, I usually buy in halves or zips, if it's reggie, I usually buy in zips or QP's.
What are any of these words? I'm glad I live in a legal state and don't have to learn all this lingo.
>>
>>17643856
Even when cooking, you have to cook it into a fat or else the THC won't be released.
They're developing ways to make it easier, like cooking it into an oil and then capsulating that. But just bud won't do you any good.
>>
>>17644098
>swishers
You know, like Swisher Sweets, the most successful blunt wrap on the market?
>kush
You know, like high grade marijuana?
>sevs
You know, like seven grams?
>halves
You know, like half an ounce?
>K
You know, like mid grade marijuana
>Zips
You know, like full ounces
>Reggie
You know, like regular quality marijuana
>QPs
You know, like quarter pounds
>>
>>17644140
Thanks, man. This was helpful and informative. I keep to my pipe, so I'm not familiar with paper. I appreciate it.
>>
>>17644318
If you're in a legal state, I'm pretty sure aside from the house named strains, all you have a choice between is high grade marijuana, and medical grade marijuana.

When I was in Colorado, it was cheaper to buy pre-rolled joints than it was to buy by the gram, so I'd buy as many joints as I could possibly buy as a non state resident, and then I'd go to the gas station and buy swishers, and roll up blunts.

Nobody seems to do it in legal states, but it's how we get down around here. Everyone we were smoking with was like "Oooh, I've never smoked a blunt before"
>>
>>17643351
also your heart beats faster and that's normal. you will not have a heart attack no matter how much it seems like it. no one warned me of this and i thought i was going to die
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.