[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really feel like I'm ugly and deformed from the face as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: j.jpg (106KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
106KB, 600x450px
I really feel like I'm ugly and deformed from the face as well as fat. It depresses me so much that I don't feel like I deserve to shower, go out, buy clothes, or anything. I feel like I am a failure, because my face is ugly and I'm not skinny enough. My boyfriend tells me it's not true. But the other day we were taking pictures to see if I should change my hair, but every time I just couldn't accept what I looked like to the point I was crying and feeling worthless. I have no idea what I should do. I'm 176 cm and 58 kg. Is that fat? Would a large nose be considered ugly? I really need some advice. I really feel worthless.
>>
>>17641184
even if you are fat your bf obviously still finds you attractive, even despite how hard you're trying to chase him away
>>
>>17641184
You have a boyfriend, if he thought you were anything but attractive he wouldn't be with you
>>
Gonna need a pic
>>
>>17641184
You aren't fat at all based on those measurements
>>
>>17641205
I did, that's me on the right
>>
>>17641213
not OP, OP here, I'm not going to post a picture. I just want advice on my situation and not on my look.
>>
>>17641184
You need to trust your boyfriend and believe him when he says you look fine. I used to struggle with body dysmorphia which bordered on gender dysmorphia - I didn't see anyone for it or tell anyone about it, and I basically just got over it. Yes I still feel as though my nose is too big or my eyebrows are wonky but that's the way nature constructed me, and that is me.

Lose weight if you feel like you should. Don't do it for anyone but yourself though. Finally, people care a lot less about what you look like than you think they do.
>>
>>17641184
You are fucking 50kg lighter than me and only 7cm shorter, yet here you are complaining that you are fat. You even have a SO.

fuck you OP
>>
>>17641321
Shh fatty, your input isnt valid
>>
>176 cm and 58 kg
>fat
Pick one. You're normal weight. I know a girl who's like 10 cm shorter than you and almost the same weight and honestly she's average or even slim I'd say. Surely not fat at all. You got some body image issues. Considered going to a psychologist?
>>
>>17641184
>I really feel like I'm ugly and deformed from the face as well as fat. It depresses me so much that I don't feel like I deserve to shower, go out, buy clothes, or anything. I feel like I am a failure, because my face is ugly and I'm not skinny enough. My boyfriend

stop reading right there lmao, this thread is a waste of internet bandwidth
>>
>>17641184
>Would a large nose be considered ugly?
also yes
yes it is. But many guys like your bf might have weird taste.
>>
>>17641184
Pic?
>>
>>17641184
At 176 cm/58 kg, you're borderline underweight.
>>
>>17641184
Stop being so insecure. I don't understand why you feel like a failure just because of your looks. You didn't choose your looks, if you chose to not study or chose to not get a job that's when you are a failure.
>>
>>17642872
Any girl can get a bf, ugly girls have bf, fat ones too, i only had 2 in my life, no one ever really told me I was beautiful not even my bf (until I asked him, he doesn't care about lying). I don't think he finds me attractive, rather when we started dating we were in a place where both of us didnt want to be alone. We never have sexe.
>>
>>17642911
You really think people are goong to treat you the same as the hood looking people are treated, fuck no , you're on this chinese image board for a reason you should you the feeling
>>
>>17642920
>We never have sexe.
lmao
>>
>>17641184
>I'm 176 cm and 58 kg. Is that fat?
No.
>Would a large nose be considered ugly?
Not if you earn those shekels.

Sounds like you have issues, go see a shrink.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.