[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just left my gf: too much drama, hysteria and arguing over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: loneliness_4c45c6d1ac27a_hires.jpg (236KB, 2494x1406px) Image search: [Google]
loneliness_4c45c6d1ac27a_hires.jpg
236KB, 2494x1406px
I just left my gf: too much drama, hysteria and arguing over fucking nothing, I thought she could be the one for me but once again I was wrong. Now I feel like shit, I'm 26 and all I want is to find a good girl to settle down and build a future with her.

On top of that there are many other things in my life from a job and money point of view that I feel like I need to fix. Do you think it's abnormal to be 26 and still haven't settled down?
Sometimes I keep sayig myself "I'll just stay alone" but then I realize that I need somebody to be by my side, somebody that I would love to share my life and face together the joys and difficulties of life
>>
Why dont you just live your life, get with a girl once a suitable one comes up, and worry about setteling down after that?

you literally JUST left your gf. So you arent even a suitable partner for a girl to settle down with until you got rid of your emotional baggage
>>
>>17641096
I'm probably just selfish and I am just interested in finding a good "possible mother" which I know it's wrong.
My problem is that I feel old for being 26 and not at least in a serious relationship
>>
>>17641107
If you want a good mother for your children then that ship has probably sailed by now.
>>
>>17641109
what do you mean?
>>
>>17641113
You're 26. Good mothers are either girls that you met in highschool, who are loyal enough to stick with you through your shitty early twenties, or girls you really connect with in college and share interests and philosophies with.

Youre down to the left-overs, my man.
>>
>>1764113

That isn't true there are plenty of people out there for you who can be great partners OP
>>
>>17641144
Here I meant to quote >>17641136
Idk why that messed up
>>
>>17641136
well, basically you are telling me that everyone who's 26 and still hasn't found a good partner is fucked for life?
>>
>>17641136
this guy is an idiot, don't listen to him
>>
>>17641154
Let me put it another way... Do you think YOU are a good partner, and a suitable father?
>>
>>17641162
I can pretty much tell you that if you saw what a batshit crazy person my ex-gf was you would have done the same thing. I can't share the rest of my life with a person that would cause me a nervous breakdown.
>>
>>17641169
Stop dodging the god damn question, you coward.
>>
>>17641185
Yes I think I could be a good father.
>>
>>17641185
>coward
I cringed.
>>
>>17641194
You will find someone soon enough.

>>17641210
Why?
>>
>>17641222
>why
because you're being overly-dramatic, acting like it's a soap opera
>>
>>17641231
lmao makes sense. It was on purpose though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.