[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i improve this suicide note? 'Hey mom i have a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6325.png (20KB, 554x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6325.png
20KB, 554x632px
How do i improve this suicide note?

'Hey mom i have a few questions

1. Wheres dad?
2. Where did he go?
3. Is he coming back?

I guess theyre all kinda the same questions but i just wanted you to rethink on whats really important in life because soon enough it wont be me. In a couple of months youll dump my ashes in the heartless sea but ill always be with you. And so will dad so please pick up the phone cause if youre reading this then im already gone.

Love Anon'
>>
Don't kill yourself. You're clearly like 13 years old.
If I didn't think you were underage b£ I would never have even commented.
>>
>>17640984
This, also quit trying to rip off Eminem you unoriginal faggot
>>
>>17640970
>few questions:
>Where's dad?
>Will he come back?
>they're
>questions, but
>what's
>life, because
>won't
>you'll
>sea, but
>I'll
>I hope dad will pick up the phone, because
>you're
>this, then
wtf, where did you learn english?
>>
Ugh, congrats faggot you've killed me from second hand cringe. You might as well not leave a note at all.

Go talk to a fucking therapist kid, or just fucking talk to your mother.
>>
>>17641010
he should talk with his english teacher, so he can improve his creative writing skills
>>
>>17640997
If you had trouble understanding that, you need to worry about your own language skill.
>>
>>17641018
Idk mate your grammar nazi post was rather cringy too. Plus you "corrected" things that weren't even necessarily incorrect.
Language is a cool thing because you can be formal and you can be casual. In casual communication, such as a stupid 12 year old kid's suicide note that he won't actually follow through on, the importance is not on ensuring every letter is capitalized or you have an apostrophe where it's needed, the importance lies in "was I understood? Did My point get across?"
Frankly, I think anyone who understands the English language enough can understand the point this emo kid's getting at. His (black) daddy ran out on him and his mom, and his mommy isn't paying enough attention to him. Even with the grammatical errors it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. The message is pretty clear.

I suggest you try learning another language. When I started to learn another language I began to see how communication actually works. It's not about the specific words you say or the nitpicky grammar rules, the most important thing is being understood. Even if being understood means talking in choppy technically incorrect sentences.
>>
>>17641053
Understanding it is not the issue, troglodyte. The human brain fills in the gaps. However, you should probably strive to not type like a literal retard.
>>
>>17641135
Haha what the fuck are you, an English test? That's not what the board is for. Give Opie some advice or fuck off, lol. Unless it's like your hobby to go on forums and critique the grammar and spelling of complete strangers. Try a fishing forum, I'll bet lots of them are pretty retarded :^)
>>
>>17640970
>How do i improve this suicide note?
By burning it, telling your mother you're thinking of killing yourself, and asking for some help. That's how you improve upon it.
>>
File: IMG_5573.jpg (59KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5573.jpg
59KB, 535x577px
>>17640970
>mfw
>>
>>17640970
I normally encourage people who come here wanting to kill themselves, but this just made me cringe too hard even to do that. Get over yourself kid, if your dad cared about you he'd be in your life.
>>
>>17640970

You need to specify with clarity how you're gonna kill yourself. Come on, be professional don't be such a fucking noob.
>>
>>17640970
"Dear Mom, I hate you so much that even though your life was crippled by having one man you loved desert you, I'm going to deliberately make it worse for you by killing myself and blaming it all on you. Ha Ha."

- That is, after all, what you really mean, isn't it?
>>
>>17643241
Fuck bro that hit me hard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.