[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I know this is a frequently asked question, but whatever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1461152938718.png (84KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
1461152938718.png
84KB, 419x248px
Hi /adv/

I know this is a frequently asked question, but whatever.

I'm studying in university and there's this qt grill that I like in some of my classes. I'm not asking how to approach her (there's 1000000 advices about this on the internet), but I need tips out of personal experience about how to not being a total creep

I'm 19 and I literally sperg out everytime I'm interested in someone. I have no issue with normal social interaction with most people, but grills have always been trouble for me.

I just need tips about not being a total autism-boy around her.
>>
Okay, the first thing you need to do is show her your dominance. I would copy a peacock in this stance and wear something brightly coloured and walk around squaking every now and then. Then, just like the next to be alpha male lion, you must go around the other men to show them whose boss, generally sniffing their arses and then attacking them by jumping and biting them should do the trick. When the woman see's all you have accomplished she will be all over you like the female praying mantis. I hope you found this guild to be more then helpful
>>
>>17640969

Got it mang, also should piss on them to show them who's truly the boss. Its a nice way to show off your schlong too.
>>
>>17640950
Iv eonly made friends with one girl in college, but it was as easy as asking her if she wants to get drunk with me. And that was what we did. Still my best female friend years later.
>>
File: imlion.jpg (8KB, 256x152px) Image search: [Google]
imlion.jpg
8KB, 256x152px
>>17640950
>how to not being a total creep
Don't tell her friend circle, or close friends that you like her. Steer clear of her girl friends if possible but don't evade the discussions either. Never confess anything to anyone but the girl.

Find some other girl-guy groups to befriend to prove that you're not a creep. At the first interaction there's no rule about going out with the girl you interested, there will be many acquaintances who are interested. Turning them down only make you lose your chances with the girls in the long term. Girls are much more stood together than men, if you wanna be a good guy and gain credit you ought to learn and spare time to different peoples in school.

If you're only studying that may only cause girls to not show you "real interest" or pay you attention. You have to work at a job to see genuine interest from girls or be a gentleman who pays the bill. Sometimes it'd be hard to get in groups of people at school because of how "tight" they are or value "class" only. Don't be bruised over that and look forward to get a job in a cool office.

tl;dr: gain experience in relationships, get a job, get friends, don't blow your cover early
>>
>>17641295

Last time I liked a girl I ended up blackout drunk once and found out the day after that I told everyone I liked her, everyone but her.

I even told her best friend, and she didn't snitch on me. I might not like her too much but damn I owe her one.
>>
>>17640950

Don't stare and don't be pushy.

Try sitting next to her and talk to her like if she were any normal person. You can talk to normal people right? Then do so.

If you know of a party she's going then go too so you can have an excuse to dance, talk and shit. Also >>17641173 has a point too about partying.

Just remember, don't stare and don't be pushy. That's where most spergy guys fail
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.