[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf only satisfies me sexually some of the time, never really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: wp_ss_20151208_0001.png (644KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151208_0001.png
644KB, 720x1280px
My gf only satisfies me sexually some of the time, never really does what I want her to during, and i dont really feel she is attractive outside of her large boobs. I see girls that I want to have sex with so frequently that I've convinced myself that I'd fuck anything that walks( unless there is just an ungodly amount of beautiful women here). I am just not sure what to do. We have been together for a long time, but I just don't see her as hot anymore and her sex game is weak.

Not really sure what to do. I wouldn't cheat on her just for sex but man if she wouldn't care about me fucking other women I'd be all over that.
>>
Pig
>>
Did you talk to her about it?
>>
>>17640877
I don't know what parts of that would be good to say or how to say
>>
>>17640873
Not really I just love how beautiful women are. Nothing can top the beauty of women's form.
>>
>>17640883
Well you should talk to her about what you're afyer in bed.
Alternatively, break up with her and be free to do whatever you like. Is she satisfied with the sex?
>>
>>17640908
Yeah man. I dont have to try to get her off which is dope but she's not always concerned if I'm about to finish. Like the other day I was about to and she just stops cause she's tired or w/e and gave me this half ass blowjob. I ended up telling her to stop because she was just doing it wrong.
>>
>>17640936
That's weird.
>>
What's important to you? Long lasting relationship, or having sex with other women?

Not a loaded question, either one is fine.
>>
>>17640996
RN honestly I'd go with fucking a bunch of women but I know that is my dick talking.

Been with her for over 5 years and we have a kid. Dumping her for this is out of the question I just need help finding a solution
>>
>>17640983
What about it specifically?
>>
>>17641064
Ohhh there's a kid involved. Well they have sex counselors. Tell your gf that sexual intimacy is important to you, and you don't feel you two are 'reaching your full potential'.

How old is your kid? A lot of women don't want to have sex after having a kid.
>>
>>17641083
She's 5. We are both young parents. She seems to always enjoy sex. I'm gonna tell her about it tonight and maybe she will actually try
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.