[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The helium tank just arrived at my house. Give me one good reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 2f7.jpg (26KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
26KB, 601x508px
The helium tank just arrived at my house. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill myself.
>>
>>17640409
you dont want to kill yourself. you just dont know how to get out of your current life situation.
>>
>>17640409
Because you're not convinced about it.
Killing yourself is permanent, and if you're here asking for a reason to not kill yourself, you're clearly not 100% convinced.

What's going on with you?
>>
because if you were going to do it then you would have done so already instead of asking us
>>
Harambe died for you
Don't let his death be in vain
>>
There is no good reason to not kill yourself. If you're in chronic emotional or physical pain and you're unable to help yourself or effectively receive help, you should totally do it. It's completely selfish of people to expect otherwise, to expect you to stay on this earth longer, suffering, for nothing other than their peace of mind. Not to mention your life is meaningless, and your death is inevitable anyway.

I guess the only legitimately good reason not to kill yourself is the chance that the Bible or Quoran or Reincarnation is real, and you end up burning in hell for eternity or end up a cockroach or something. Most religions look down on taking your own life. But, I ask why? If a God that is the personification of Good is willing to let you suffer forever/even an extended period of time due to some wildly ambiguous rules, then is he really that Good? Is he really a God worth following?

Food for thought.
>>
Think of all the balloons you could make :D
>>
>>17640437
Balloons are a complete waste of helium. Helium is essential to many manufacturing processes, and we, as in the entire world, are running out of this precious commodity. A balloon, if dictated by the market, would cost upwards of $50 apiece, but since helium is subsidized by the retards in the white house, it's incredibly cheap, and depleting the world at an unprecedented rate.

Don't make balloons out of it. If you're going to put it to good use, taking your own life would be an objectively better way to use it.
>>
Because I said so.
>>
>>17640448
Can't wait for you to die in your chair, mid shitposting on 4 chan, and turn into a balloon. It's not long now.
>>
>>17640465
I'll have you know that the plan to extract more helium from the atmosphere will cost the government billions of dollars, and ours kid's kids kids kids will still be paying for that.

all because of your gay infatuation with thin rubber balls that float.
>>
Post a video of yourself talking funny op
>>
>>17640409
pussy
>>
This will be my planned method as well. However, I'm holding out for Kingdom Hearts 3. Who knows, maybe I'll be in a much better place in life by then. That or I'll die of old age by the time the damn game releases.
>>
also publicly available helium tanks are diluted with oxygen, it won't work.
>>
>>17640409
>>17640409

wont work, read the label
>>
>>17640409
if u want to see the future of hologram sex robots you have to stay alive for at least 50 more years
>>
>>17640448
helium is the second most common element in the universe idiot
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
>>17641059
>>17642305
heh
>>
Ignore all these stupid twats, nobody cares about you, kys
>>
Wow, Op. You're really gonna let this earth make you it's bitch? This is probably why you haven't had a girlfriend, first kiss hell, I bet you haven't even lost your v card. Stop being a whining little fag and just kill yourself. Or be smart and prove me and a lot of other people wrong about you. Do something in life! Shit isn't magically be better you gotta make things better! If you're serious about killing yourself then say least do something exciting rob a bank, kill someone or even dress up as a fucking clown and spoke people.
>>
>>17642317
Not him but there's only so much free helium on earth if anything you're the retard
>>
>>17640409
The last thing you'll ever hear for all eternity will be your squeaky ass high pitched voice.
>>
If you really wanted to kill yourself, you wouldn't ask for our opinion
>>
>>17641059
This. That's a tank of heliox you've got there, son: helium and oxygen in a roughly 80/20 mix. It's not the atmosphere you're used to, but it's breathable. You won't die.
>>
>>17640409
You're autistic, your birth was an accident out of srupidity, your parents never had a plan for you and never loved you.

For my sake do it. I should have been dead since 2013. Now I'm paying the price. Severe headaches, a mother that hates me, working a minimum wagecuck job, no social skills, nothing ahead of me. I missed the bitcoin craze and even if I didn't I'd still be unhappy even with all the money in the world.
>>
>>17643904
Well he'd ask for opinions, just not from the retards of the internet's sewer. He'd ask a specialized biology-chemistry teacher or a pharmacist.
>>
>>17640428
Reddit is somewhere else. Also get out and stop increasing traffic
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.