[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been going out with a girl for 3 month's and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1475446020069.jpg (35KB, 536x799px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475446020069.jpg
35KB, 536x799px
So I've been going out with a girl for 3 month's and she's my first gf. I'm 20. I didnt have a sexual experience since the age of 8 and technically lost my virginity to her. She's a wonderful person and almost perfect except for one thing.

She has had a bf before, one who she loved and had sex with and slept with and whatever couples do. She was with him for 8 months or so. He broke up with her. This all occurred two years ago. She hasn't had sex with anyone besides me and this other guy.

I can't stop thinking about this fact and it makes me feel like shit about her, myself and my own life - the things I've missed out on an everything. She says she never even thinks about this guy and that she loves me and I know she does, but the fact she has an ex-bf gets in the way massively and makes me switch like a light. She can empathise because she wasn't his first gf and said she understands but also that 'even I wasn't as upset as you'.

I've never met anyone who treats me like her and who appreciates me as much as she does, and I really like her, but this mental block is seriously getting in the way of me loving her. It upets me a lot. I have no confidence and I'm insecure and I don't know how to stop thinking about the fact that she's experienced all these things before, when they're totally new to me. She says that she didn't even want another bf until she met me.

Sorry for tl;dr, and I know I'm a dumbass, but any advice would help. I don't want any intrusive thoughts to get in the way, and they do every day. What do I do?
>>
>>17640138
You need to fucking get over yourself
>>
>>17640138
>>17640144
>>
>>17640138
You keep dating and fucking the shit out of her until you get over your insecurities and her past. The issue that you have is that you're clinging on to that idolised image of the ideal woman. Virgin, cute, only loves you, etc. Are you into anime by any chance?

What you have to realise is that she is with you now and it is unfair to her to hold her past against her.
>she's only had one bf, fucking nothing compared to most girls
You'll get more experience down the line and if your insecurity really is such a big deal learn to take control in the relationship/bedroom if that's what you need.
You will be fine, anon.
>>
>>17640155
I used to watch anime a lot but I'm not delusional enough to judge people by those standards. I'd be a liar if I said it doesn't sully her slightly in my mind, but I realise that the issue is mine and not hers. I know it's nothing compared to most girls and I take refuge in that fact.

It's just lame that she has pics of him still on her phone and FB and Twitter and I really can't help but compare myself to this person. I'll follow what you say though, thanks you.

>>17640144
I know I do. I need other people to drill that into me. Thanks.
>>
"I have no confidence and I'm insecure" your own words and your own problem. You need to find worth in yourself.

My first gf had 10 others before me. She still managed to love me more than anyone she had before. Be the best version of you and show her how trifling her previous bf's were compared to you. Just embrace it man.

You need relationships under your belt to grow as a person. Virgin first loves are Disney myths, the reality is a lot harsher.
>>
Dude, you're with her now. Be an adult about this and accept that most women have ex boyfriends. The older you get, the more that will be true and you're already of an age where only 1 ex is pretty good.
>>
>>17640196
>>17640200
Thanks to both of you. The same rationality goes through my head but it always leaves. Thank you for reinforcing it. I'll embrace your points.
>>
>>17640138
>>17640144
This, Opie. Holy shit. If you destroy this relationship because of this, prepare to be alone forever. Perhaps you should be.
>>
>>17640318
I've never lost anyone in my life and sometimes I think maybe now is the time, but if I can avoid that by not being an idiot then I will. Thanks.
>>
>>17640138
>I didnt have a sexual experience since the age of 8 and technically lost my virginity to her

I'm confused. Are you saying you had sex with this girl when you were 8?

Anyways I don't really know what you want. You just need to get over it. Most decent girls from this age and above will have been in a relationship or had some sexual experience by now. One dude for 8 months 2 years ago is not a big deal. She says she doesn't think about that guy anymore and that she loves you, if you cant just accept that it sounds like this relationship will fail and it will be your fault. She is with you because she wants to be.
>>
>>17640959
No, I had a sexual experience aged 8 but didn't lose my virginity (unless oral counts somehow). I've never had sex with anyone before her. I regret this choice and dislike the fact that she's more experienced than me in that regard (she isn't great at it regardless).

Anyway she is 750 miles away from me for the next 7 months so it probably will fail. Thanks all the same.
>>
>>17641004
Very simply put: you need therapy. It's sometimes difficult to deal with people's past experiences before you knew them. You feel betrayed because she existed outside of your own existence and knowing about her sexual activity reminds of this and serves as proof.

It's hard to get over but I'm sure it's possible. Go to therapy.
>>
>>17641624
I'm British and we don't have the same therapy zeitgeist as America does. It's harder to get. Hit the nail on the head though.
>>
>>17640138
>one bf
holy shit op you're lucky, my gf has had like 6 exes, 3 of which fucked her, one ate her out, she lost her virginity to a guy she dated for 9 weeks, and her other 2 exes both had massive dicks apparently. she thinks my dick is small (6.2") and we have sex like once a month and she literally puts up less of a fight to take out the trash than to have sex with me.

also just so you know i'm 21 and i met this girl through her church, and before we started dating i knew she never drank or went partying so i was under the assumption she'd have some self-respect. apparently the "good little church girl" was banging guys left right and center.

i really wish i was in your shoes op.
>>
>>17642222
Dunno what to say other than sorry to hear that. The second night we slept together we had our only argument so far and she burst out saying she had sex with her ex 7 times in one weekend, and originally lied to me by saying she only had sex with him 8 times overall. She got really upset and regretted it but I still remember and unconsciously hold it against her. She waited for 2 or so months before she did anything with him. I guess that is nothing though.

She attempted to have sex with me the second time we met up, but unfortunately my dick didn't work properly that night. We've had sex like 9 times.

I'm still immature. Thanks for what you say. Again idk what to say to make you feel better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.