[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I got drunk for the first time last night. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1352070626349.png (295KB, 640x264px) Image search: [Google]
1352070626349.png
295KB, 640x264px
So, I got drunk for the first time last night. I've been dating my girlfriend for about 6 months and we haven't had sex yet. Last night seemed like it was going to be the first time. I tried to turn her over and fuck from behind, she told me that was degrading and then was going to ride me but I couldn't maintain an erection. She got really upset, talking about how I didn't find her attractive, which isn't the case because I was really hard when I was on top of her. But anyway, she wouldn't talk to me for a while and then we both spent the rest of the night apologizing, me for ruining the mood and her for "overreacting". She didn't sleep well and we didn't really talk this morning. I don't even know what I'm asking, it's just hat every time I feel like things are getting serious between us and not just in a sexual way I do something wrong. I'm doing the best that I can and I constantly feel like it's not enough. It doesn't help that she frequently tells me that she doesn't think she deserves me, we're in this weird insecure loop where we both think we're not good enough for the other person and I don't know how to fix it.
>>
1 - Fix yourself first. No one else can do that.

2 - Tell your girlfriend to get over her insecurities. They are not attractive and do nothing to help the relationship.

3 - First sex with her has to be special. Yeah, that means in the missionary position. Once you get that under your belt from the rear can be done.
>>
>>17640029
How drunk were you? Possible whiskey dick?
>>
>>17640067
No idea, nothing to compare it to. I've had a beer or two before but this is the first time it ever had any effect.
>>
>>17640078
How many drinks and what were you drinking?
>>
>>17640029
move on brother
>>
>>17640040
I don't know how to fix myself. I'm not even sure what's wrong. I'm doing reasonably well but I'm constantly afraid that I'm not good enough for the good things in my life. I feel like I'm not doing enough to be worthy of those things even though the people who are important to me are telling me that I am. It's the same thing with her. I tell her every time she's feeling like that, that I love her and want to be with her and the insecurity will go away for a while and then just come back worse.
>>
>>17640080
Think I had six beers and two of those little bottles of vodka that people get for .99 cents. I'm in my mid 20s and I've never drank before this year.

>>17640092
In what way? Just get over it and move forward? I just don't want there to be any lingering effects from this night. I don't want her to think about it the next time we're together, I don't want her to think that I'm not attracted to her. I also think she was getting bothered at how apologetic I was being. I can see her point there but I felt really shitty about the whole thing.
>>
>>17640029
>>17640029
Do you know what you are meant to do the next time she says no to getting fucked from behind?

Fuck her from behind

Girls love getting degraded, she will cum like a train
>>
>>17640029
>6 months
>no sex

Your first mistake right there.
>>
>>17640104
8 total drinks, .16 bac, whiskey dick.
>>
>>17640029
Some times your dick knows better than you.
>>
>>17640029
>every time I feel like things are getting serious between us and not just in a sexual way I do something wrong.
Wait.

Are you doing something wrong, or is she making you feel like you did something wrong? Because that's what happened the first time you had sex, anon. You couldn't perform, which fucking happens, especially when you are drunk, especially for the first time. She wasn't "overreacting," she was bullying you and trying to make you feel bad.

Is this what she does every time you try to take the relationship forward?
>>
>>17640029
you must be at least 18 to use this site
>>
>>17640105
She wouldn't let him turn her over. OP sounds like she is no fun. Or you are both insecure and you can try again her way. If you dont like the sex because she keeps not trying your way, then maybe you can leave her in the future.
>>
>>17640029
Sounds like she could have some trauma associated with sex or is very conservative. I dont understand that mimdset op and dont know how you can coax someone who is unwilling to have sex. I do understand that it can be very traumatic when a guy cant stay hard for you but ultimately she should understand that its because you were drinking.

Try to have a talk with her and explain how youre feeling. Stress the fact that you are very attracted to her and would love the chance to show her that in bed. Ask her why she's nervous, try to reassure her if you can. If she's still not cooperative, DONT get mad. Dont push her. Really try to think about why you're with this girl. You deserve to have sex with someone you're with and its not fair to withhold that intimacy and affection from you through teasing and denial.

Good luck OP.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.