[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my bf lives with his single mom who broke off her marriage once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1448535278106.jpg (46KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1448535278106.jpg
46KB, 500x487px
my bf lives with his single mom who broke off her marriage once she "rediscovered" herself as a lesbian. alright. thats fine.
problem is, sometimes, when Im over there, I can swear shes giving me vibes or almost hitting on me.
should I tell him even though Im afraid of making things extremely awkward/breaking off the family more?
>>
Girls can make shit really hard, believe me.
>>
>>17640002
what does that mean?
>>
>>17639991
>hould I tell him even though Im afraid of making things extremely awkward/breaking off the family more?

i wouldent recommend it. it could make him unreasonably suspicious of his mum. if you dont plan on doing anything, you have nothing to worry about. if she makes an actual move on you, then i would suggest saying something.
>>
>>17640004
It means I can never get girls out on dates when I feel like it. Yes, loads of undeserved self-pity.
>>
>>17640005
yes the only reason i havent said anything this far is because she didnt actually do anything explicit, but shes come pretty close. i hate being alone with her when hes not in the house.
>>
>>17639991
What does she do?
>>
>>17639991
Give some examples of what she's done
>>
>>17640277
>>17640346
first time i noticed anything strange was when i spent christmas eve/christmas at his house last year. it was the first time i went there. she was very nice on christimas eve but the next day kinda weird. basically he had to work on christmas day and he'd come home kinda late and his mom was gonna pick him up at the train station and she asked me if i wanted to come otherwise i'd be alone in the house. i got in the car with her.
she started babbling about her life and how lonely it got in the house and asked me how gym was (something i didnt even tell her i did) and talked about my bfs dad and said if i ever, ever didnt wanna be alone at my house, i could go there, any time, even if my bf wasnt there. really stressing the any time part of it. mind you she was saying all this with her hand on my knee reassuringly. we picked him up, no big deal. after this she added me on facebook.

she always likes my pics. and whenever im there she compliments me a thousand times, sometimes being very touchy and putting her hand on my hair and such. there was also this one time i was in the living room and my bf was working and she came out of the bathroom in a towel and kept walking around the living room like she was looking for something, but didnt really find or get anything, she just walked around in a towel a lot.

im sure there are more examples but i cant think of them right now.
>>
>>17640373
Hey, maybe she is very comfortable around you and is very happy that her son has someone like you. I know a lot of persons that get close like that to people.

Or maybe she is hitting on you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.