[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently trying to get a office job in marketing, business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1470453550601.jpg (24KB, 314x267px) Image search: [Google]
1470453550601.jpg
24KB, 314x267px
I'm currently trying to get a office job in marketing, business or digital marketing. The people hiring prefer young attractive women rather men. I can't get a beginner job in something I have a skillset for because boomers want to perv on their workers.

How the fuck is this legal? I just want to contribute to society.
>>
They hire those women because those women are perceived as easy to manipulate and pay lower than they should be.

Do you really want a job like that?
>>
>>17639809

I work in digital marketing, and 85% of my office, and it seems the industry (except digital sales) is male. Not sure what you're talking about, dude.
>>
>>17639825
Op I worked at a company that went bankrupt due to the mess ups of two women there.
>>
>>17639924

Yeah, I'm working at an engineering firm that has way more women than average and it's going belly-up. Engineers may have a record for bullshitting, but femgineers outright lie about their skills and talents.
>>
>>17639936
A marketing person calling out engineers for bullshitting. HA HA HA. Everything about marketing is bullshit.

- former marketing person (because I couldn't get a real job yet), current engineer
>>
>How the fuck is this legal?
Because maybe, just maybe, they were more personable in the interview and had at least the same or better skillsets and education than you?

Not everything is BCUZ SHES A WOMAN, you know.
>>
>>17639936
We had somebody apply to our dev team and she listed all the things we used (Team Foundations, SignalR, MongoDB, etc) on her resume and said she had experience with them.
She, no joke, brought a fucking notecard into the interview with her to look at when we asked her questions.
>>
>>17640119
well, lying seemed to get her foot in the door and land her the interview so that looks bad on your company.

job ads are unrealistic wish lists. often software listed is a bunch of proprietary garbage no one has ever heard of. the fact that she prepared beforehand to at least backup the lie says something.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.