[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work with hot foreign girl >she's cold at first but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20160627-WA0000.jpg (47KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160627-WA0000.jpg
47KB, 587x663px
>work with hot foreign girl
>she's cold at first but I get her to laugh a lot and eventually she starts opening up
>my gf breaks up with me and she was really nice, spent a day with me and made me feel pretty great about myself
>she has a boyfriend at this time and I wasn't interested in anything so relationship stays as is
>continue to get on really well with her
>she goes away for summer
>comes back recently, working at same place
>immediately we're laughing with each other constantly
>this time she's giving a lot more body contact, constantly touching me in some way or another
>lend her something and tell her to drop it off at my house when she finishes work and she seems excited
>chill out at my house for a bit, generally flirting and touching quite a lot, didn't escalate though
>tells me she broke up with her bf
>next day see her at work and we laugh/flirt again

how do I escalate this shit? whenever I message her she's /seems/ quite cold/standoffish but that might be a messaging thing

Whenever we are with each other irl we get on like a house on fire but I don't want to wait too long/have her think I'm not interested
>>
>>17639603
Tell her you had fun the other night when you were together, and ask her if she wants to come over again some time to eat something.
You know were to go from there, right?
>>
>>17639603

Is this thread just for bragging? She already went to your home. It shouldn't be hard to either go out and then back there or go "netflix and chill" at your place.

And if she doesn't like texting, then don't text. As her out dude.
>>
>dating coworker
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>17639617

You have to take risks in life man. I'm not OP, by the way.
>>
>>17639614
I literally don't know where to go

My usual tactic is just getting drunk then making out with them and progressing from there but it's more difficult while sober
>>
File: 1475195593470.gif (181KB, 190x152px) Image search: [Google]
1475195593470.gif
181KB, 190x152px
>>17639603
Dude, you've hit EZ mode, I don't think you need any other advice than, "Casually ask her out"
>>
>>17639621
>don't know where to go
literally any restaurant, nice or okay. Movies will do, mall dates keep it interesting. Once you're in the groove just be romantic, randomly ask her out etc.
>>
fuck it I'm just gonna ask her to go to a bar or something
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.