[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this girl in my club that I decided I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: q6aikkh.jpg (346KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
q6aikkh.jpg
346KB, 740x740px
So there's this girl in my club that I decided I'd start talking to, and we've actually been getting a lot closer. However, I don't know if she sees me as a good friend or is interested in me. It's rather odd because she throws her water bottle at me (only me), she has this odd glare and stares right into my eyes when we pass (not a smile), we constantly playfully insult each other and we share dark humor. I also make her laugh A LOT and even made her spit water out of her mouth at dinner. One night she rested her head near my shoulder for a good 5 minutes, not sure if it was intentional. She'll sometimes look at my face when I'm not looking, and sometimes she'll just zone out and not look at me.

Can anyone decipher/relate? I got rejected last week so I don't really feel like getting rejected so soon again.
>>
is this bait?

its so fucking obvious even an autist like me can spot it from the damn moon
>>
>>17639596
You won't know for sure till you ask her out.
Try to spend more time with her, alone with her if you can, and establish some level of physical contact.
>>
>>17639596

She is showing interest, and even if she isn't interested, she can't blame you for reading too much into it.

Go for it.
>>
>>17639604
Aye, whay kind of contact are we going for? Should go for some hand-holding ir what? I'm autistic when it comes to this
>>
>>17639602
No just a guy who never had a gf
>>17639606
Fair enough, thanks
>>
>>17639636
handholdless virgin here
even i think she's obviously into you
>>
>>17639654
W-well I am one too man... I guess I should just for it shouldn't I
>>
>>17639663
Yes, go for it. By that I mean ask her out on a date, not trying PUA crap you read on thr internet.
>>
>>17639675
This soon though? We only met like 2 weeks ago and that seems to get me rejected every time because I don't wait long enough.
>>
>>17639596
>Ask her out
>Find out if she likes you
>Maybe get to fuck
>Don't lose any sleep over it if she's not interested

This shit isn't hard, looks like you have an in here
>>
>>17640095
But again, it's only been two weeks since I actually started talking to her, and I've only known her for a month, that's fine?
>>
>>17640125
OF COURSE THAT'S FINE

Leave it too long and it becomes NOT FINE

This is literally the perfect time to do it, fucking get that pussy, man.

Just promise me one thing...

...whisper "thank you based anon" when you cum insider her next weekend
>>
>>17640152
I will, thank you anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.