[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have gf >not really gf, more like friend with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: spoopy.jpg (24KB, 200x205px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
24KB, 200x205px
>be me
>have gf
>not really gf, more like friend with benefits
>know her for 3-4 years
>say something autistic to her and piss her off
>ohshit.png
>try and apologize to her
>keep in mind this is all over the phone
>text all this 'I'm sorry' shit
>give myself an anxiety attack in the process
>hyperventilating and shaking like crazy
>call and beg for her to help me out
>think I'm going to die
>convince her to call me and help me get over it.
>I eventually do
>next day
>text her, give her an update on what happened and try and talk things over
>no response
>keep texting her throughout the day
>still nothing
>thatbitch.mp3
>don't hear from her until next day
>says she was actually ignoring my texts and needed space
>internally screams and try's to not get pissed off
>"oh, ok. Whenever you want to we should talk it over"
>haven't heard from her since
It's almost been a week since then. I've tried texting her a few times, and still getting nothing. Im convinced she plans on avoiding me forever. Probably talking to some of her friends about what an autistic retard I am. What should I do /adv/?
>>
Cut your losses and drop contact

You sperged out and ruined a relationship. Let it die
>>
>>17639214

What did you say that was autistic?

Anyway, leave her be OP, she may or may not call you back idk. The more you keep texting/calling the more interest she'll lose in you. You reacted like a little boy who got in trouble with his pyscho mom.

son: no mom i didn't mean it.
mom: you don't love your mother
son: i do mom i'm sorry
mom: I'm going to cry
son: mom no IM SORRY.
mom: i raised you and took care of you, you're not a real son a mommy would love.
son: MOM IM SORRY I LOVE U.

Don't really apologize for shit really, when it comes to women because they'll get pissy for stupid reasons. Just leave women be when they're in a fit.
>>
Word to the wise lad, never ever persistently text someone
>>
>>17639214
same sort of thing happened to me. i was dating a girl but we where more like fuck buddies. i said something to her because she was being cold towards me and she then ingored me for about a week. i splurged out and had a bit of a go at her because i thought she was ghosting me. she replies and says she was too busy to respond and now doesent want to be involved with me because of my behavior. i tried apologizing and explaining myself but she completely ignored me, i even tried apologizing a week after it had happened because i thought things had calmed down and she might talk to me, nope, she completely ignored me.

some women are just cruel and will drop someone at the first hurdle. these women clearly didnt give a fuck about us in the first place because if they did, they would of tried working things out.
>>
>>17639413

You're likely acting the way you act because you don't have other girls to sleep with from the sound of it and it'll make you act super needy. You're FWB she could up and a get a bf at any moment and cut contact, so why get so attached?

I think she was actually busy or she might of been with another guy. That's 100% fine in a FWB relationship. You can't get your way blowing up someone's phone, being a nag and going off on them, don't you got better shit to do?

Maybe she was under the impression you were a cool independent guy, now she things you're a smitten dependent loser.
>>
Stop texting her and move on.
>>
>>17639436
>You're likely acting the way you act because you don't have other girls to sleep with from the sound of it and it'll make you act super needy. You're FWB she could up and a get a bf at any moment and cut contact, so why get so attached?

you're right tbf but im pretty shit with women and dont really know what i am doing half of the time. she was the first girl i have went out with in about 2 years, and she was like an 8. also, we where not official fuck buddies, we where dating but we didnt really do much else but fuck. i wanted a proper relationship but i guess it got fucked up before that happened.

>I think she was actually busy or she might of been with another guy.

i dont know if she was actually busy because she was on whatsapp alot and its not hard to really hard to text someone saying you're busy. i think most people would be a bit worried if they got ignored for a week, i shouldent of splurged but i was understandably worried. i asked /adv/ for advice on it when it happened and everyone was like "she is ghosting you" so that probably encouraged me to think she was ghosting me.

also, tbf, she was fucking me about quite alot in the last month or so of the relationship, i kept asking her to do things and she would make up bull shit excuses. i think she actually lost interest and was talking to another guy or guys, and was looking to end it anyway. at first i just wanted sex but she was all for pursuing a relationship and i started to like her.
>>
sounds like you are too dependent on her, might be good to have some space for you to develop a bit more independence and inner strength
>>
Op here, I've been thinking about this and I'm kinda torn on what to do and how I should feel about this. On one hand I'm fuckin pissed at her. Like, at least if she told me she hated me and to fuck off, it'd at least be something. On the other, I might as well admit it, I'm like seriously emotionally attatched to her. She's been really patient with me in the past, even back in high school when I was in autism fuckboy overload. And I know I'm nowhere near as cancerous as back then and I was totally in love her then. Like, borderline obsession. I even came clean to her with that recently and she wasn't really patient with me. So for her to just randomly drop me is confusing and doesn't make sense. If she could get over a year of me being the embodiment of a fedora, why drop me now? If I see her, I'll want to get pissed but I'm not sure I'll have it in me.
>>
>>17639214
>What should I do /adv/?
try to be less of an autistic retard?

if you aren't in a committed relationship she doesn't owe you coddling because you're upset.
>>
Op again. So, I may have drunk texted her not that long I made started this thread about how I missed her and want her back in my life and shit. No response obviously. But, should I do something about that?
>>
>>17640075
stop being so clingy
>>
>>17639214
You sound like a self centered annoying bitch. You fucked it all up and only have your self to blame. If you really want to get her back in your life get another girl in the picture.
>>
>>17640053
She already told you she hates you and to fuck off, you fucking retarded kid.
>''says she was actually ignoring my texts and needed space''

Silence is always an answer.
>>
>>17640053

> Like, at least if she told me she hated me and to fuck off, it'd at least be something.

Don't worry she's going to tell you this soon, in the harshest way if you keep what you're doing up. She's trying to give you a chance to redeem yourself but you get more clinger, needier, burdensome and more entitled.

>I'm like seriously emotionally attached to her. She's been really patient with me in the past

You got too many expectations for a young girl, well for women in general. Its not that serious i bet. She doesn't think, hey i stuck with this guy to through his ups and downs, i see potential in him. It was likely lust and not love buddy. Young girls have that "kid in candy store" type of thinking at a young age, (she's young and at her peak looks wise after all, guys are hunger for her. ) and also, in general people don't want to be around people who burden them with their issues. I reckon you're good looking or something and she just likes the idea of fucking you.

>I even came clean to her with that recently and she wasn't really patient with me.

you over analyzed things.

>So for her to just randomly drop me is confusing and doesn't make sense.

Again, you made it out to be something that it really wasn't. 100%, if she wanted you to be her bf and be exclusive, she would of been nagging/begging you about it a long time ago. It was just something about the sex she liked. Sex isn't too serious too women(unless you give her some groundbreaking D) as it is too men, because women can get it whenever.

>If I see her, I'll want to get pissed but I'm not sure I'll have it in me.

Don't get pissed at her, I'm sure she didn't promise anything i reckon, you just went along with everything she wanted you to do. You just got oneitis, got nothing better to do and need more women in your stable. You think you can't do better than her. I know you feel used but you weren't upfront with your feelings from the start, if they are truly real that is.
>>
>>17639252
>implying there was anything to begin with
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.