[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it healthy to be done with people? I thought becoming social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1474566603327.jpg (15KB, 288x317px) Image search: [Google]
1474566603327.jpg
15KB, 288x317px
Is it healthy to be done with people?

I thought becoming social would make it better but after spending, admittedly, too much time socializing I've come to the conclusion that most people aren't worth a single thought.

I think this might be bad because women especially have lost my interest. They like the fact that I'm smart and not a pussy, a rare combination apparently, but I'm just not fed up with the constant need for attention that they demand. Sex is nice but that's really all they're offering and it's boring.

I just want to focus on science and advancing myself but I'm that's the path of a recluse. Is this a bad thing?
>>
>>17638939
Nah.
>>
>>17638939
No bro, in fact, you're doing what every man should, becoming a better you.
>>
You've made yourself a good mindset and it sounds like you're motivated to pursue it. Good job, therefore.

It's ok to be done with some people. Try and keep those people around you who you deem valuable but also give you energy.
>>
>>17638939

You can focus on yourself without being so edgy and dumb about it.

Having a superiority complex and focusing on your studies don't have to be mutually exclusive.
>>
>>17639155
How is it edgy?
>>
>>17638939

no, just be open minded when meeting people and dont be a pretentious cunt about your choices.
>>
>>17638939
i'd love to be like you
>>
>>17638939
>having this much of a superiority complex
You sound like the type of person that no one wants to hang out with.
>>
>>17640612
Worse
Imagine being like that but people CAN NOT fucking STOP flocking to you
Happened to me
>>
There is no such thing as good or bad.
>>
File: 1397903825886.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1397903825886.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
The idea that "most people aren't worth a single thought" sounds reactionary and maladaptive to me.

I think a lot of introverts feel misanthropic from time to time. The root cause of this is pain and inner conflict, not the value of other humans.

Try to fix what's making you hurt OP, instead of projecting your inner nastiness onto humanity.

That being said, I don't think that avoiding socialization here and there is wrong if it fails to bring you pleasure but isolation is very unhealthy for humans. Even misanthropes and nihilists.
>>
>>17638939
Human are social creature, it is possible the go completely against natures, people have done it in the past, but I do not recommend it for you. It can often lead to metal illness. Also, it narrow you personal development, because you only take into account your own opinion/ideas.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.