[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. Been taIking with this girI the past coupIe months,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1436310658560.jpg (48KB, 393x375px) Image search: [Google]
1436310658560.jpg
48KB, 393x375px
Hey /adv/.
Been taIking with this girI the past coupIe months, I've been pIaying her around a bit and I'm starting to reeI her in, onIy probIem is she Iives in another city and I'm starting to run Iow on ways to push her further towards thinking she reaIIy Iikes me.
She sent me a snapchat Iast night of a mutuaI friend pIaying footbaII,and I assumed it was one that she sent to a bunch of friends so I watched the video and didn't repIy. Then a coupIe hours Iater she sent another one asking why I didn't repIy, so it seems she is interested.
But, because we aren't in the same Iocation, I can't infIuence her through physicaI actions, onIy psychoIogicaI/mentaI ones, and she's not cIose enough yet that I can reaIIy start pushing it, but she's getting there.
Ideas?
>>
File: mamadj.png (207KB, 450x380px) Image search: [Google]
mamadj.png
207KB, 450x380px
some extra info.
I mess with her a Iot, to keep her on her toes and wanting more attention etc etc.
She's got confidence issues and for whatever reason hates when I give her compIiments on her appearance, so I caII her cute sometimes to push her buttons, seems to work weII enough.
AIso do shit Iike caII her darIing, babe, write messages to her Iike 'Iove you babe xoxo' as a joke but she pIays aIong and sIowIy it wiII make her more used to the idea of us dating.
>>
>>17638788
good news: girls like you, you obviously are clever or flirty enough to keep them happy.
bad news: this chick probably has a bf or is dating other guys and is using you to get the attention she want's.
girls are like a black who when it comes to attention. they suck up anything and everything that comes close to it. she is manipulating you dude. you got it backwards.
you live in another fucking town??? come on man you seriously think she is gonna be dripping wet for a dude out of her zipcode when tons of dudes are within reach? you are her bull pen dude. get real!
>>
>>17638806
*girls are like black holes
>>
>>17638806
>this chick probably has a bf or is dating other guys and is using you to get the attention she want's.
Nah she's not, she's a virgin untiI marriage type.
So I don't see her as the kind thats prowIing around for cock.
>>
>>17638813
then you are even more screwed! She has 5 other guys she talks to all the time just like you in her phone. you poor poor man!
>>
>>17638853
Yeah just Iike every other woman on the pIanet.
Doesn't mean I can't be the one who takes it further.
>>
>>17638856
ha ha true, but it means you are playing against the odds. long distance relationships in college I assume??? NEVER and I mean NEVER work.
just friendly advice. stay friends but don't expect much. she will willingly get boned before she gets married. I'd bet my life on it.
either way good luck man
>>
>>17638881
>she will willingly get boned before she gets married.
I know, I'm just trying to be the guy who bones her Imao.
She's a nice girI and pretty cute so I don't mind going the extra miIe, pIus she Iives cIose to my hometown which I go back to every winter and summer so its pIausibIe we can spend time together, I just gotta get her reaIIy into it first.
>>
bump for ideas
>>
>>17638896
I get it man... I really do, she is a babe who you think you can nail. (shit you kids think you're the first ones to experience these feelings)
and if you really just want to bone her than I guess try. I am just saying it's most likely not going to happen. Don't waste time on her when you could be putting good use to your dick and slamming some local hotties.
and trust me man these fantasy things, and perfect girl things never last, best case scenerio you bang her a few times, worst case you spend 2 years on her and it wrecks your current sexlife.
>>
>>17638961
>she is a babe who you think you can nail.
Nah its more than that, I couId see myseIf in a reIationship with her in the Iong term.

I'm not soIeIy focusing on her, I know thats dumb.
Doesn't mean I can't muIti-task huh
>>
>>17638971
fair enough, I get it you want mental tactics for wooing her.
there aren't really any other than being available, and keep being your "charming" self. if she likes you then she will be interested, if not, its over. You seem pretty redpilled but you don't seem to get that flirting via text is gonna be the difference, the difference will be giving something other guys can't: guitar playing(some bs about you wrote her a song) short stories.
fuck it doesn't matter, just be over the top in to stuff.
>>
>>17639016
Yeah I know, wish I couId meet her even for a week to win her over with the physicaI aspect, friendIy non-sexuaI touching etc etc.
I've aIready got the charming part down pat, just need more variety in the methods I use to draw her in a keep her interested/on her toes.
>>
>>17639032
wait has she never met you in person?
>>
>>17639044
No not yet
>>
>>17639052
aww dude... come on
>>
>>17639072
Not much I can do about that Imao, trying to work on it
>>
>>17639080
well gotta say mad props on your pic btw. love that fucking show and surprised a kid as young as you knows it.
good luck dude
>>
>>17639044
Take the L
>>
>>17639101
I'm 19, not 3.
Of course I know what SeinfeId is.
>>17639105
Never, aIways gotta fight to give them the D.
In footbaII a draw is better than a Ioss
>>
>>17639111
99 percent of 19 year olds have no fucking clue what that show is. so yeah It's something. your okay kid. do what you gotta do
>>
>>17639123
Nah wouIdn't say 99 percent man, maybe the majority, but I'd say at Ieast a third have watched it.
When you go beIow 16, then yeah probabIy the vast majority haven't.
>>
anyone else?
>>
>>17638788
just fucking ask her to meet up dude
>>
>>17639167
ObviousIy I wouId do that, but the Iogistics are that easy.
>>
>>17639205
aren't that easy* fuck
>>
>>17639213
>>17639205
if you cant meet up with her easily then why are you bothering to chat her up?
>>
>>17639220
why not?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.