[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my bf: doesn’t talk to me for a week bcz he’s busy with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: imgres.jpg (7KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7KB, 204x204px
>my bf: doesn’t talk to me for a week bcz he’s busy with his friends

>me after I see him next: i really missed you this week, think we could arrange to have phone calls every once in a while when we’re apart?

>him: You can call me anytime, i’ll always pick up! Now that I know that’s something that’s important to you, I’ll make more of an effort to keep in touch

>me: :)

>3 days later without talking I call him*

>no answer

>text from him: hey sorry, I’m busy with *insert friend* Call you later!

>no call later

I ask him about it the next time I see him and he didn’t call because apparently the fact that I didn’t text back after he said he’d call me later was a “power-play”, and that he didn’t want to “play that game”? I can see what he’s saying but I honestly didn’t intend it that way, I just thought he’d be calling me soon and there wasn’t a need to text him. (We text very seldomly in our relationship/ I’m not a “texter” at all , which he knows, so I didn’t think it would be a big deal) . Then we agree to disagree, and an hour later he's all "i love you so much I wanna marry you". wtf?

I’m wondering if this is worth resolving or if I should just admit that it shouldn’t be this hard to get someone who is supposed to love me to talk to me...

Thoughts?
>>
why would you arrange phone calls when you're apart instead of just taking the initiative to text him about hanging out? this smells like high school. this is an 18+ website
>>
File: 1475184402073.jpg (10KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475184402073.jpg
10KB, 600x300px
>>17638769
You both need to talk about communication and spending time as a couple by going on dates, etc

At this point you're just another friend, but with the added benefits...
>>
>>17638769
I need to know more info.
how old are both of you?
how long have you been dating?
are you sexually active? if so how often? if not how often are you intimate otherwise physically?
How often do you get to see eachother just in general?
>>
>>17638776
no he's almost 30 and i'm in my early twenties.
We usually spend weekends together because we have opposite schedules during the week, but I miss him during the week.
>>
>>17638785
we've been dating for a year. We're sexually active (although not much lately, we had sex maybe 4 times in september). He's 8 years older than me and we're both in our 20s. We spend the weekends together usually, although we used to be inseparable before I started working full-time (he's currently looking for a job).
>>
>>17638796
why don't you arrange a couple nights a week that you go hang out with him if he has a completely empty schedule?
>>
>>17638796
first off >>17638809 this dipshit wasn't me

So he is unemployed and he's 8 years older and you are basically the responsible one? and he is probably laying around smoking weed and drinking all day?
listen babe you are way WAY better than this douche! what the fuck are you thinking?
you are 22ish, drop this fucking loser! you got time!
if you can't then you got codependency issues that you need to work out. either way break up. you'll be better off
>>
>>17638769
You're pretty insecure. No real advice other than this is petty as fuck.

Also, dont trust words or pit words against actions. Just trust situations and actions under uncertainty. Be cheerful and fun if you can, make him regret not calling to enjoy you.

What ever your good qualities are, feel confident in this. Imagine you have no orifices with which to fuck him. What can you offer a man to make him stay with you? If you cannot think of anything. Start to do things.

Do you do most of the calling? do you take good care of him? are you focussed positively on the future? Do you trust him? Even when its hard to trust? Have you shown him your best foot always or do you keep going back and forth?

Your insecurity is pathetic but there is hope, everybody goes through it at some point or another and as long as they have hope they find a satisfying answer.

Best advice i could give is just, dont focus on words or actions for self meaning or relationship. Focus on what works. When does he call? Are there patterns?

If the pattern of him not talking with you is friends, then what are his patterns for talking with you.

relationships are a type of "game" like game theory, they work by rules in uncertainty. The bad games are vindictive because they create vindictive cycles. The good games are trust related.

Find some friends and have a blast or something. Show that you love him but are capable on your own. If you think he is worth it, just hold the trust.

If its long distance, it may be smarter to breakup. They dont work unless you're both virgins.
>>
>>17638796
Do you like anal? (this is very important)
>>
>>17638828
that and he is playing mind games with you that he knows will work!
guys do that shit all the time cuz it works!
and it only works on chicks like you... so work on yourself and learn from it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.