[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/, got a few questions. Long story short >meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Alright /adv/, got a few questions. Long story short

>meet girl, instant matches
>catch feelings for her at a formal party we went to, my b
>a month of us talking, everything going well, texting day and night, snapchating daily, etc
>I tell her I like her one night, asked if we can try something
>she never gave me a straight forward answer, anyways, we get even more flirtier and touchier after that
>something happens, shit hits the fan
>we have a fall out, an argument, I try to fix it
>last month, we barely text, talk, we are quiet, I am getting over her
>last week we had a small dispute, she sent me this text the next afternoon
>we text a tiny bit seriously, then I haven't said shit
>an occasional snapchat to her, but all silence from her

I got word of her liking someone I know, so I feel like the argument broke her heart and she decided to move on quickly. Im kind of bugged, but I'm alright. But here's the question, is there anyway to fix our relations? I have a tiny bit of her in my head, so I'm always looking at that possibility, but now, it's quiet between us.

Here's her text she sent me. Tbh I have been a dick to her for a while, but I'm kind of mellowing out over the past month, but in a playful way.

Anyways, gauging by this text, is shit done or can I salvage?
>>
still salvageable, sounds like she does care about you, even if just as a friend.

she's being open and honest with you, do the same for her.

at least that's what i would do.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-04-22-10-45.png (133KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-04-22-10-45.png
133KB, 720x1280px
>>17638587
There's more to our texts, I was kind of cold to her. But eh, I've been smoking and thinks about all of this. Here's a another ss of our text. I feel like all this "I care about you" she does with everyone. Anyways, here's more. Thank you for replying.
>>
>>17638601
it just sounds to me like she's working things out within herself.

sorry, i don't have anything more useful than that. if she is really doing this "I care about you" thing with everyone, then that would suck, but i don't think you have a way to verify that, so you should give her the benefit of the doubt.

((thats what i would do anyway))
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-04-22-10-57.png (145KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-04-22-10-57.png
145KB, 720x1280px
>>17638626
Alright, I will open back up again slowly. Just being myself to her. Anyways, I haven't really seen her in our ladyfriends snapchat story. They used to hang out daily, so idk if something happened between them, because there's drama between the two of them that I was tossed into. Idk if she's doing irl things or just messing around, but I'm going to see her tomorrow. I'll just go to normal mode
>>
>>17638639
she seems really sweet in that last text honestly.

good luck m8.
>>
>>17638682
You got to know her before you say that. It's shit man. Thanks, hopefully we fix stuff. But idk, it's all janky
>>
>>17638601

"I like you, you listen when someone tells you to do something"

What a strange remark.

That was the text that could have swung things and ya blew it

Move on
>>
>>17638541
>>she never gave me a straight forward answer
if this isn't a red flag I dont know what is, stop wasting your time anon
>>
>>17639170
Like I said, I was smoking at the time. I also was doing other things at the time, so I just wanted to say something and get it over with. Like I said I moved on, just wondering if some of our relations are salvageable.

>>17639172
I stopped wasting my time last month, because we were both radio silent. I'm kind of over her, just have that tiny ounce of her left in me
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.