[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in desperate need of help right now. I don't know where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2190.png (1MB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2190.png
1MB, 640x960px
I am in desperate need of help right now. I don't know where to go to with this for immediate reactions considering I have to potentially take a drug test tomorrow at 3-4pm. I am 5'8" weigh 135lbs with body fat at around 10% Yesterday at 7:30pm getting home after I put down my cat of 10 years I was given 10mg of vallium, I am currently on probation and there is a chance I will be tested tomorrow since I'm 3 months in now and the first two months I wasn't tested, I'm guessing I'm going to be tested tomorrow. I just took an at home test and benzo's were the only thing that came up positive. I have a drink that masks urine but that's about it to help me out here. Please can anyone give me any incite as to when it should show up as negative on a test I have only taking a benzo one other time in my life over 8 months ago. Please somebody help me. Image is my kitty that passed :( I don't know where to go with these questions so I'm hoping /adv/ can help me out here :(
>>
File: IMG_2049.jpg (121KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2049.jpg
121KB, 640x960px
>>
can you just do a lot of cardio sweating, drink lots of water. and maybe 5 beers tonight?
>>
OP, i wish you luck. i love your cat. very cute. rip in peace OP's cat.

i love you too OP
>>
>>17638538
Did the doctor give you the Valium?
>>
I was not prescribed this my father gave it to me
>>
>>17638623
check
>>17638648
>>
>>17638623
would it be wise to tell the po I received it from a family member, and be hoenst about the situation
>>
>>17638657
Yes. Tell them it was to deal with your cat dying, and apologize for taking it in a moment of weakness. Tell them before you take the test, not after they find it.
>>
>>17638670
thank you, I appreciate this so much
>>
>>17638672
No worries, man. Just be sure to stress your sadness about your cat, and that you want to be honest and upfront with them all the time, that's why you told them before seeing if it showed up on the test. Good luck.
>>
>>17638657
No. Don't get your dad in trouble too OP. Why would you take valium the day before you report? I was on felony probation for 5 years heres what I did, get up and start drinking water 3 hours before, a lot of water, like 6 to 9 eight oz glasses, take b12 vitamins, more then the recommended dose, like 6 of those, take atleast 3 pisses before you leave to report that way your only pissing water the b12 will color your piss yellow, your test will be diluted but it will be clean. Do they send them to a lab or test on site?
>>
>>17638684
test on site if they think somethings wrong with it they send it to the lab, I don't want ot get my dad in trouble. The guy at the head shop said to not take multivitamin, and to avoid drinking water because the bladder will expand. I planned on taking the drink going homeafter class doing the at home test, seeing how it turns up on the test, if its negative then go to the po. I wasn't thinking straight because I just got home from putting my cat down and I think I managed to throw one of them up
>>
sorry avoid drinking a lot of water, just recommended dose on the bottle and eat a light breakfast
>>
>>17638697
my tests were always sent to a lab and i never tried the head shop drinks so i don't know how well those work, if he said avoid water and vitamin's then go with it, good luck OP. if you haven't failed any UAs so far and you end up dirty on this one your probably just looking at drug treatment unless your judge specifically said zero tolerance. you should be good either way, just be careful next time
>>
>>17638717
thank you anon, apparently the office is zero tolerance after talking to my attorney, I appreciate the help everyones giving me I was just in the moment and didn't think about, my father didn't as well. From talking to other anons they say honesty goes far. I can prolong the test at the least until friday. if the drink works on the home test kit then I'm going in
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.