[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you know if a guy likes you/is hitting on you/has more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1443820239038.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1443820239038.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
how do you know if a guy likes you/is hitting on you/has more than platonic intentions with you?

i got out of my hermit/NEET phase just a few years ago and started going outside more and apparently i'm pretty dense when it comes to people showing romantic interest.

unless the guy straight up tells me "you're beautiful, want to go on a date with me" i just assume they're being friendly and sociable people.
>>
he will go out of his way to try to make you feel special and will flirt with you. It's a bit complicated. Just go look up how guys flirt and try to match what you see.
>>
>>17638132
I'm a guy that's pretty similar to you in that I can't tell when women are expressing interest or just being friendly.
When I'm interested in a girl I try really hard to not be too overt with it because I'm autistic, but I make a lot of eye contact, pay close attention to what I say, and I smile more than usual which I normally don't do unless I'm around family or close friends. One thing I've noticed I do around women I'm interested in that I don't around anyone else is that I sometimes stutter or get caught halfway through a sentence and just kind of trip all over myself.
>>
See this is what I don't understand about girls.

Guys have this exact same problem all the time. That is because girls are so reluctant to ask guys out and we're left just trying to figure out signs and shit. This is because in this society guys are expected to be the ones to ask the girls out.

Rarely does a guy make signs to women to show they like them. They don't do this because they can easily come off as a creepy or stalkerish, and that's the last thing any guy wants. Instead we try to talk to girls platonically and hope THEY give signs first so we can be comfortable and ask them out. Or we just bite the bullet and go in blindly hoping they will accept. That's why the whole friendzone shit is a problem. Guys try to hide their interest.

So if you're looking for signs you're pretty out of luck. Some may show them more than others but for the most part it's not going to lead to any solid evidence. If a guy likes you they'll come around eventually. If you have no idea if they like you but you like them, then you should definitely take the incentive and ask them out. Girls don't have to worry about coming across as creepy.
>>
>>17638158
If you are cool or creepy basically comes down if the person is into you. If they are, your slightest attend will make them happy. If they aren't you'll just come off as creepy. Simple as that.
>>
>>17638146
Honestly don't worry about it too much. If you stutter or fall of mid sentence doesn't look as bad as you think. Some girls will even let a giggle out and find it cute. Just relax. Get your confidence and go out of your way to make her feel her best when she is around with you.
>>
>>17638168
Girls cannot come off as creepy when it comes to asking someone out though. That's only a man thing.
>>
>>17638188
Well that's half true. If a guy feels disgust towards that person sure. But yeah, I guess you're right on that
>>
>>17638123

I have this problem as a guy, though even if someone told me to ask them out, I would assume they're joking and ruin everything. It's happened before.
>>
>>17638123
Humor
Open Body Language
Touch

Attention
Proximity
Eye Contact
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.