[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't people just say "I'm not interested in being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1453794228357.png (105KB, 283x302px) Image search: [Google]
1453794228357.png
105KB, 283x302px
Can't people just say "I'm not interested in being friends"?

here's my story:

>see this girl at the train ride home from work every day
>think she's pretty cute, but I'm too autistic to initiate
>finally get the courage to approach and talk to her
>ask her questions about her life...work, family, life etc...
>smiles and laughs
>this happens on-off for about a week, whenever I see her
>stop seeing her for a while
>finally run into her again
>she walks all the way to the far end of the train terminal

I'm not even sure what to make of this, but
I sure as hell feel like a creep right now...why is it so hard to make friends after college. Should I just change my commute schedule?
>>
>>17637946
nah don't change your schedule.

It's hard to say "I don't want to be your friend" because it's very confrontational. Girls would much prefer the conversation to fizzle out and to never be talked to again (what happened to you).

Don't worry about it man. You took a great first step by initiating conversation. Keep at it and eventually you will find someone happy to reciprocate.
>>
>>17637946
Sounds like you havin problems with socializin but this can be easily fixed u just gotta know how to talk good and get who u are and u gotta get who other people's is too
Talk to her at a point where your the one talking but she's able to actually respond don't just think about you talking think about the both of you talking so you can start a good conversation and get to know eachother
>>
>>17638299
Fuck that, leav'r alone.
She's made her position clear.
You don't keep bothering people if they want you to leave them alone.
>>
well you made her acquaintance, so just wait for her to approach you now. she will approach if shes interested.
>>
>>17638438

this gives me hope....my god does it hurt more to hope... It's like I'm setting myself up to fail again.
>>
>>17638454
it's not a good idea to get your hopes up about a "maybe," that's setting yourself up for essentially a second emotional rejection
as >>17638438 said, just wait, but don't make it a priority in your mind
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.