[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: spam5.jpg (6KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
spam5.jpg
6KB, 263x192px
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but fuck it, I need to get it off my chest.

>Go to secondary school (high school for muricans)
>by the end of it I'm an emotional wreck, was barely able to finish my exams
>In the break between school and college I feel different, in a way I can't explain
>Start to push my friends away, acting really impulsive and aggressive
>Lose all motivation and feel like an empty shell
>I can't explain how I feel to my family or friends, they almost can't understand or don't listen
>Have vivid dreams where the world is going to shit around me
>Almost waiting for some sort of civil unrest to get out of this repetitive life of work
>Get extremely bored easily
>When I'm bored my mind starts having awful thoughts that I feel I need to stop but i can't
>Now I can't go to college because my own thoughts fuck with me so much and I need constant stimulus

Anyone here have a similar story or can help? Do I have a problem or am I just an edgelord loser? I'm open to all
>>
>>17637794
you mean youre taking a gap year? its not very clear
>>
>>17637926
No, I'm still in college
>>
Meditate. Go volunteer. What about the world around you is falling apart? How can you fix it? Really, how can you fix it? What can you do today? Nothing? Try again. Life is iterative. Small changes build to something larger. It might seem like a drop in a bucket, but eventually the bucket will be full. Start moving in the direction that you see the biggest problem. Conquer it. Make it your mission not to let it happen.

Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.
>>
>>17637952
I don't really know, I just feel like the world (or mine specifically) is just crumbling away.. and it's hard to get motivated anymore. But thanks for the nice words
>>
>>17637958
make an effort to try something new, it might spark a new passion for you to pursue
>>
>>17637962
Yeah I'm taking some time off, hopefully can find something to do
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.