[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going thru a dry spell and wanna get laid. Is backpage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
I'm going thru a dry spell and wanna get laid. Is backpage legit for getting a hooker or will I most likely get robbed/killed/arrested?
>>
File: prostitute.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
prostitute.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>17637600
Pick a wealthy/liberal area on backpage. Even if you have to drive an hour and rent a hotel room

Luckily I live in the most liberal college town in the state and I can pick them up and after one visit I allow them to come to my house.

>don't get arrested
Police are allowed to lie, but it is illegal for them to expose themselves so before you talk to her about money asked to see her pussy/titties. If they show them they are not a cop. This is a federal law and applies to all states, not just a few. After that you can talk about money/services, never talk about it on the phone or though text. Just call her and say "where are you", do not say anything else.

>don't get killed/robbed

Again, stay in liberal cities. These places are less likely for ghettos and guns. If a guy answers the phone when you call hang up and pick another girl. Chances are he's pimping. Most girls on backpage are just single moms with no money/independent drug addicts/whores.

I've been with about 13-17 hookers from backpage and never had issue
>>
bump for purely scientific purposes
>>
>>17637600
I've been considering this for a while. Especially since I live in Hawaii so most of the girls are asian. I don't think I'll hook up with one otherwise.
>>
>>17637631
Always wanted to try but puss out. Afraid of the undercover cop thing
>>
>>17637674
I was too at first. My biggest fear was going to jail, But read up the laws/what police are allowed to do extensively before I called my first hooker. Then fucked her maybe 15 times before I had the balls to call a different girl, It becomes less stressful after the 2nd or 3rd
>>
>>17637693
Doesn't it feel grand to fuck a whore
>>
>>17637693
Any useful sites other then backpages?
>>
>>17637718
It feels between $200-#350 an hour.

That's for a girl who's not on smack. I've seen as low as 20 dollars on backpage for a half hour
>>
I always wondered how to agree to sex for a price without actually discussing a price for sex. I mean...wouldn't just saying "yes" to her offer consider it soliciting?
>>
>>17637737
>#350

I mean't $350

>>17637733
I've only used backpage for picking up hookers on the internet. I never have tried or wanted to risk it picking up a street hooker who are always on drugs. Like I said before, in liberal/wealthy areas most hookers are single moms or are just whores and usually aren't on drugs at all.
>>
File: Clowns__36_.png (477KB, 1088x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Clowns__36_.png
477KB, 1088x1330px
>>17637751
You ever fuck a cunt on Coke? You ever get a frosty? That's where the puts her lips in the cocaine and gives you a blow job. Makes your dick all numb hehe
>>
>>17637764
I've fucked a 3 girls who were strung out on coke. I've never gotten a "frosty", No lol.

I don't do drugs with the hookers, even if they offer. Unless It's marijuana
>>
>>17637777
>>17637777
I love to get stoned and fuck whores
>>
>>17637737
Brochacho, treat yourself to a vacation to Germany. Just type in "puff" and a German city to see what's out there. You can thank me later.
>>
>>17637944
What's puff mean?
>>
>>17637948
IT MEANS FAGGOT YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>17637600
Why not go to the bunny ranch or one of those legal brothels out in Nevada. Watch the show Cathouse on HBO its pretty great man, those girls will do anything.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.