[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever pounce on girls who are 'trapped' in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Do you ever pounce on girls who are 'trapped' in a relationship.

Why does it seem that they are the only girls I can ever have 'fun, genuine and stimulating' conversation with?

I know I'm damaged as fuck, but every other girl seems boring to me even if she's like a 9/10.

Why do I always go for damaged girls?
>>
Be like Mario n rescue your princess from king koopa
>>
>>17637564
Bruh, for real.

How do I fix this shit?
>>
>>17637567
Tell her how you feel and see if she's willing to explore a relationship
Or
Catch her boyfriend cheating and tell her.
>>
Maybe it's your own behavior that is changing, not the women. You might be more easy going and relaxed around women who are already taken since there is less pressure on you. Women in relationships are definitely not more interesting, so it has to be something else.
>>
>>17637623 This and a little of this too:
Girls who are trapped usually want a viable option before they break up. They "trapped" meaning starved for convo and attention. the fact that you are giving it to her makes her interested and there for relaxed and talkative as well. both of you know the relationship will not be viable at the moment. If she starts to like you she will eventually break up with him and you'll be right there to pounce. Almost all guys do this it's not that weird.

This tactic can backfire however, you might just be the "friend" she runs to and then goes home and fucks her bf
I have been on both ends of this and it takes experience to know which situation is which
>>
File: 1465293098141.png (300KB, 421x403px) Image search: [Google]
1465293098141.png
300KB, 421x403px
>>17637532

>Why do I always go for damaged girls?

Because you're terrified of real intimacy. Its the same mental reflex people use when they don't put effort into completing tasks because they're afraid of failing.

You want girls you can fix because you don't know how to interact with a girl who doesn't need you. Whenever you're around a confident girl who doesn't need you you feel defeated and broken and useless.

If you can save this girl from the clutches of her evil boyfriend you can somehow prove to yourself that you're a good person and that you're worth it.
>>
File: 1234806938956.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1234806938956.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>17637532
May be they just use you as a attention trampoline? Don't jump on such girls unless you can support their material needs. And it requires you to be insertive and sneaky as well.
>>
>>17637660
100 percent correct I agree anon
>>17637658
this is also true
OP you need to figure out if you are more like the top or bottom guy.
>>
>>17637660
based cheeki breeki
>>
>>17637532
So if I become shameful enough I can become Spider-Man?
>>
All this advice was great.

I am more like the guy who is relaxed and I've fucked tons of married, and relationship chicks.

I don't really get attached easily at all, so I don't end up heartbroken if they leave anyway. I'm confident but I just think girls who don't have a history are boring as fuck. I've been with all sorts of girls. My last relationship was a really uptight, high-class Korean girl who was all over and got really jealous for everything.

It was a nightmare.
>>
>>17637896
well then this is more what you need to consider >>17637660
What's your relationship like with your parents. did your mom ever cheat or anything? I assume they are divorced. was that traumatic for you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.