[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys, I just went to burger king because I had cravings and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So guys, I just went to burger king because I had cravings and was too lazy to cook something, one of the cashiers there, she looks like 18-20, I'm not sure, gave me her number on a seperate paper with my order, I'm really confused now, what should I do now, should I talk with her when I'm finished with my food, should I just send her a message when I'm back home? I have no idea what to do.
>>
Better talk with her, arrange a date and say that you will call her.
>>
Don't you dare talk to her if you're still in the store, she gave the number to you discreetly because employees aren't supposed to fraternise.

Leave casually when you're done, smile if she sees you go and call her in a day or two.
>>
>>17637061
What should I even say when I call her? Or is a text message better? I'm a hopeless neet, so I was never in such a situation, it's so weird that someone would do that.
>>
>>17637068
You're lucky man, this shit is rare. Have a bit of confidence, call her up and tell her it's the guy from Burger King, ask her name and if she'd like to go out and grab a drink or something to eat.

Trust your gut, treat her like a person and remember that she likes you already so don't try too hard.
>>
>>17637083
I seriously don't realize why she did it. I always try to dress well while outside, even if it's just getting some fastfood at night, but still, I look like shit. Maybe it's a joke and they said to her she should give the first loser she sees her number. I just can't comprehend it. Where should I even go with her, fast food seems pretty bad, we are both "young", do young people drink cafe together? I also know a nice vegan place, so that's maybe good. About what should I even talk with her, the usual things I do are learning languages and reading. Please anon, I need help.
>>
>>17637122
You're a lost cause.
>>
>>17637122
For one, stop overthinking things and assuming the worst. You have very little, if anything at all, to lose here.

Don't take her for fast food, she works in fast food, the vegan place could be a good alternative but she might be more comfortable at a cafe. If you're confident in vegan place, suggest it, if not suggest something else. It really doesn't matter, as long as it's a comfortable setting where you can get food and or drink and talk in a relaxed fashion.

You sound interesting enough, so tell her about yourself but of course as about her. Don't just think of her as 'The Burger King girl', find out what she does outside of work, her interests hobbies, how she got to where she is.

Again, don't stress anon, she's attracted to you so relax and try to enjoy yourself.
>>
>>17637135
I know, that's why I need help with it.

>>17637141
I mean, she is pretty young, so she probably started to go to university in this city, which is the norm in my country. Maybe she even does something else, this city is pretty big, so you have many oppurtinities I guess. What should I tell her if she asks me work related stuff? I couldn't finish a semester of university because of mental health stuff and don't have a job, I make some money online, but people usually feel like it's a joke. And yeah, you are right about that, she wouldn't give me her number otherwise, atleast she smiled at me when I left, so that has to mean something. She is actually good looking, so I'm a bit confused why she would do that. People are weird.
>>
>>17637232
Stop trying to guess everything and find out. It sounds like you want to be two steps ahead of the present when you should just embrace the current moments.

Don't tell her about the mental health issues, that's too personal for your first proper conversation. You don't have to lie to her either, tell her that you run an online business and that you quit university to focus on it, or something to that effect.
>>
>>17637232
With what are you diagnosed? Or are you one of these fags who diagnose themselves?
>>
>>17637122
Your insecurity levels are off the charts, holy shit.
>>
>>17637247
I'm so inexperienced with this sort of stuff, so I try to have as much control as possible over it, but you are right, I should just relax and see what happens.

I won't mention mental stuff because that's a big negative. I sorted some of issues out, so I thought about going back to university and study medical engineering next year, would it be good enough to say that I wanted to get a steady income through an online business before I wanted to focus on my academic pursuits? What are some good stuff I can ask her besides the typical stuff like what are her interests, what she's doing in her life etc.

>>17637277
I got diagnosed with depersonalisation/realization, schizoid and depression, just normal stuff.

>>17637295
I always get really bad when people "directly" interact with me, it reminds me that I'm an actual person instead of an observer.
>>
I've been in these situations before. Most definitely, you should play it cool and keep it up in the air.

Then, later that same evening, or the next day, send a text asking to meet somewhere.

The thing is, if you try to talk to her now/at work, you will come off as desperate and will blow the whole thing.
>>
>>17637313
>Would it be good enough to say that I wanted to get a steady income through an online business before I wanted to focus on my academic pursuits?
Sure, that sounds fine. Remember to let the conversation flow naturally though, you don't have to tell her anything she doesn't ask about.

>What are some good stuff I can ask her besides the typical stuff like what are her interests, what she's doing in her life etc.
Ask her where she's from and what it's like, if she's from the same place as you ask her how she feels about it. Ask her about her ambitions, what she want's to do in the future.

Don't approach the conversation like a list though, because you'll exhaust your options. Riff of what she says, be engaged and interested, be curious. If she tells you something relevant to your own experiences, connect the dots and build a bridge between your world and hers.
>>
>>17637122
Which languages do you know? If it's only japanese, don't mention it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.