[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girflriend and I have been together for about a year and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1469653198221.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469653198221.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
My girflriend and I have been together for about a year and a half now, and I have noticed that we have been having a lot lot less sex the past few months. We maybe do it every few weeks, when we used to do it every day and all that.. When I ask her about it, she just says she is self conscious about herself and stuff like that (never give her any reason to think that, she just doesn't feel comfortable with her sexual things and whatnot).

Is something the matter, or what? She says it is no issue, but I am getting tired of masturbating
>>
>>17636880

My ex girlfriend did this stuff too. I'd be on the lookout for shit, because she accused me of all sorts of things dealing with other women (except that I don't HAVE other women all over me) while she had tons of guys coming out of the woodwork right after we started dating.

Something is the matter, but she won't tell you what it is.
>>
>>17636899
She hasn't been accusing me of anything at all, so I dunno if something is up, but I will keep my guard up a tad more I suppose.
>>
maybe she feels less close to you and you have to spice things up? maybe go out somewhere different together? try wooing her again a bit more and see if the sexies come back
>>
Same here OP with my gf. But also my gf was just recently put on a new medication for a mental issue, so it might be the medication killing her sex drive. She told me that she just hasn't felt like it and has a naturally low sex drive. It's not like we had a ton of sex before, just was more consistent. I know those feels OP. Also don't let 4chan convince you that something is suspicious in your relationship. Ever situation is individual and has different factors.
>>
Talk to her about it and let her know it's important to you?
>>
>>17637117
I think it could be something like this too. My gf got less sexual when she switched to a different birth control medication, and then got more sexual again when she switched off it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.