[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok today, one of my colleagues did something i didn't really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471122469635.png (153KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
1471122469635.png
153KB, 560x582px
ok

today, one of my colleagues did something i didn't really digest, he's the classic extroverted/exaggerator guy but also kinda shady at times (like this time)

usually we go along pretty good at work and this time i think i spotted some signs of him feeling guilty about this (serious, tried to small talk with me often)

well if this is the case, i really wanna make him soooo much uncomfortable to work with me

ideas?
>>
>>17636228

Do that bad thing. The REALLY bad thing. You know what I mean.
>>
>>17636241
he don't deserve anything major

i just wanna get the most of his sense of guilt when with me
>>
>>17636228
Nobody has any idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>17636228

we dont know what you're talking about, tell us what happened or fuck off
>>
long story short, kinda ripped me off, professionally speaking

he enforced his status of veteran at work to do something i was chosen to do because he was afraid of getting stepped on (or something like that)

i was already doing that thing, then he went to my boss and told him he has to do that instead because he's more suited (my boss agreed because we are a small squad and doesn't want to mess with the more expert guys)

the funny thing is he always blame/talk shit about other colleagues when they did the same before him

i don't even cared for doing that thing, it doesn't really bring me that much prestige, i'm just mildly pissed that he ripped me off, took my job and messed my working schedule
>>
He lied about you and is keeping something secret.
>>
>>17636353
nice try
>>
>>17636228
>ideas?

kys
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.