[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really care about balding that much. I have a nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (8KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 213x236px
I don't really care about balding that much. I have a nice jaw, I'm nowhere near fat and I have a lot more going on than looks in my life. But I'm afraid my girlfriend will care. Our relationship is pretty intense and almost flawless so far, we're going to live together soon.

I've told her before that I'm 22 and starting lose a lot of hair and I'll probably be bald when I'm older. She doesn't seem to make the connection between losing hair and eventually being a bald man. I've probably not been clear enough, but I'm too cautious to be.

I don't want to risk killing my dick with finasteride, I've got my share of mental health issues already. She's reluctant to me shaving my head, but I don't really know whether she would still be physically attracted to me. Is it worth trying to keep my hair for her or rather tell her to suck it up and let it be?

I guess I'm making it a bigger deal than it is.
>>
>>17635782
>>>/lgbt/7008004

If you don't want finasteride you can try topical alfatradiol or minoxidil.
>>
just get bald holy shit how can people depend on pills for their entire fucking life
>>
Just go bald, it doesn't matter that much. She probably doesn't care, and the only thing that will bother her about it is if you make it a thing and are super self conscious about it.

Stop talking about it and just let it happen. She's going to be a lot more miffed if you fuck up your dick because of some stupid insecurity.
>>
guys going bald all over looks fine IMO. join the legions of bald men.
>>
File: t0m537.jpg (12KB, 406x310px) Image search: [Google]
t0m537.jpg
12KB, 406x310px
If she complains about your shiny head, kick her ass to the curb.
>>
>>17635959
Thanks, that's nice advice. I think she'll care though because I'd rather shave it all clean than try looking good with vegeta's hairline.
>>17635948
I'll look into that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.