[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

broke up with my girlfriend for a long as time and I feel devastated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1324495547939.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1324495547939.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
broke up with my girlfriend for a long as time and I feel devastated about the choice I made.

Its been 2 weeks and talking to her about us wont work because she wont budge. During the first week I tried to comfort her but she says she doesnt want a relationship now or to see anyone. She also says that loves me and shes ok with trying again but now shes doesnt seem to follow her words, shes very emotionally driven.

Now we are in the awkward talking phase.
Whats the right approach to get back to her?
>>
shameless bump
>>
>>17635492
stop talking to your ex. stop trying to keep up with what she is doing and don't allow her to know anything about what you are doing. Shortly you will find she is seeing another guy or guys and its gonna hurt a lot worse than it does now.
>>
Don't. Get over her get your shit together, then in a while try again. She doesn't seem to be emotionally driven on this, she seems to have a much more logical approach to things. She probably still does love you but recognizes that if you get back together so immediately the underlying issues that caused you to break up with her in the first place won't change at all so the relationship will be damaged from the very start.

If you take a break for a bit and figure out what you want to do with your life, reassess and learn more about yourself then you can both go back into the relationship on equal footing and be stronger. Try to stay in touch with her, but don't be there for her all the time (friend-zoned) and maybe consider talking to some other girls.

In a year or two, then consider trying things again when it's fresh and new again because you'll have a better shot of it working.
>>
File: 1465641036000.jpg (204KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465641036000.jpg
204KB, 760x1024px
>>
>>17635627
I dont wait to wait that long to get back with her.
But you are right. I should just get my shit together, thats a priority right now.

I was planning about talking with her more and more regularly as time passes, without seeming obvious, and get progress with her and slowly move to get back together.
Of course I already realized that this might fail but I think its worth a shot. Then if we are at it again we can fix the underlying problem.
>>
test123
>>
All you wanna do is stick your dick in her. Get over it. Women are usually a waste of time and a real buzz kill most of the time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.