[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf I've had for about a year suddenly starts following guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161004-WA0010.jpg (10KB, 325x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161004-WA0010.jpg
10KB, 325x253px
Gf I've had for about a year suddenly starts following guys on Instagram that like all her pics
>>
I have tried talking to her about it but she just says "don't worry I don't like them" pls help
>>
BREAK UP
>>
>>17635484
If she doesn't see the issue even with rational discussion she will never. She does this because she is trolling for more attention from these guys and one may be your replacement. All you can do is brace yourself for the inevitable
>>
Nah. Wait, what? What's wrong with following people on instagram? I don't have one. Is it a sign of intimate interest?
>>
>>17635484
Yeah, I don't understand what the fuck you're upset about? She's following people on Instagram but you're putting the dicking to her? Be more confident, being desperate to hang onto her is unattractive as all hell. Just fuck her harder.
>>
>>17635484
do not overthink but pay attention to her and what she does on instagram just to be sure.
>>
>>17635846
only those guys that like her pics does she follow
>>
>>17635880
So? Maybe I have aspergers, but following someone on instagram seems like a really impersonal thing
>>
>>17635887
Well before she would always be against me following girls and having girl contacts so i removed all my girls from my friendslists and she removed all the boys but now suddently she starts following all these guys which just seemed weird to me
>>
>>17636028
Oh. Then yeah, that means something. If she's doing it after letting you know it's inappropriate (in her mind), it's a pretty good indication that she's losing interest or thinking about other dudes in a romantic way.

That's just my $.02
>>
lol she gon fuck one soon, better start getting the girls on your list up while you're here
>>
>>17635484
I think she's looking for some greener pastures bro
>>
>>17636107
Everytime I ask her about this she says "I only love you and nobody else" so I hope that's not the case
>>
>>17635484
It's not really a big deal it's just Instagram. Honestly don't worry about it. Although in my personal opinion I believe they will run train on her. But that's just me
>>
>>17635484
shes looking for that mean dick
>>
>>17635484
shes looking for that green lawn man
>>
So what should I do/ tell her when I see her again tonight?
>>
>>17636152
Ask her if your friends have left the nuts hanging out
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.