[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw hanging with a girl at night >awfully drunk >we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: borges-iii.jpg (25KB, 303x424px) Image search: [Google]
borges-iii.jpg
25KB, 303x424px
>tfw hanging with a girl at night
>awfully drunk
>we've been conversating, had good chuckles and all of that
>we enter her building but not her flat
>she says she wanted to fuck me but she won't now
>don't know if she said it's just because or because I'm a virgin
>start rambling like "come on, it's not such a big deal, let's do it, don't do this"
>she's like "anon, no. You're drunk. Go home."
>End up leaving
Next morning I didn't remember shit so I texted her and asked her to tell me what happened during the night. She was in a good mood, said "nothing bad happened" (dunno what did she mean by this tho), "I was a little dumb, flu and alcohol D:" and "We'll have to repeat the party!"
What should I do now, lads?
>>
>>17635185
She's toying with you dude, if a girl wants to fuck you, she'll do it. She's just messing you around
>>
>>17635185
Repeat the party. She literally spelled it out for you, dumbass.
>>
>>17635192
Indeed, but will I get something from that?
>>
You're so stupid like the guy from the photo (Borges).

Read Cortazar and you will know what to do.
>>
>>17635185
Ask her to do something alone while sober.
You're much more likely to fuck.
>>
>>17635231
Probably not, I'm a sperglord who can't socialize while sober. She's also a drunkish hoe
>>17635222
Fuck Cortazar, nigga was just more proliphic than Bioy Casares. Other than that, he's basically a copycat. Only know about his shirt stories tho, will have to read Rayuela sooner or later.
>>
>>17635242
I obviously meant shOrt stories
>>
>>17635185
>What should I do now, lads?
don't get black-out drunk and do be a douche.
she(!) even gave you a second chance, so DON'T YOU DARE TO FUCK THAT UP.
>>
>>17635188
I suspect that too. What really makes me think is that she was in a good mood with me like that the day after
>>
>>17635188
I mean, even for a cock tease, it must be annoying having a drunk guy behaving like that at the door of your flat. It's almost rape for today's standards, damn.
>>
Shameless and last bump
>>
>>17636843
What do you want?
>>
>>17636883
Advices and opinions on my situation
>>
>>17635327
wat
>>
>>17636911
Would a cock tease keep her orbiter if he acted just like I did? I was completely wasted at her home, saying "let's fuck, don't do this shit", maybe even called her names and stuff. As far as I know, beta orbiters' devotion is more subtle, quiet and submissive.
>>
>>17636895
you got several suggestions.
>>
>>17635185
maybe she didn't want to fuck because you guys were both drunk. it's generally not cool to have sex with someone while really drunk.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.