[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had a problem with flem for the past 4 months now and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1474910136744.png (926KB, 1000x784px) Image search: [Google]
1474910136744.png
926KB, 1000x784px
I've had a problem with flem for the past 4 months now and I don't understand exactly why. Every once in a while I go into a spitting spell where I siphon a bunch of flem into my mouth, sort of feels like a big bubble, and spit it out. This is usually followed by about 5-10 minutes of smaller spit takes.
This started happening after I got very sick towards the end of May, presumably due to standing out in the heat for way too long one day. The sickness cleared up in about a week, but the flem problem has only gotten worse. I should note that there have been days before this one where I've felt ill because I spit too much the previous day. (this leads me to believe that the problem is possibly a result of simply spitting too much normally)
There have been times where my ears ring and my nose brims with snot, like everything is clogged up. Could this flem problem be related to an ear infection by chance? What else could be the cause, and how can I fix this?
>>
1. do you smoke, if yes then stop
and 2. see a doctor.
>>
>>17635021
1. No
2. Was already considering, anything to do in the mean time?
>>
>>17635039
take mucinex, or the plain robitussin that does NOT have dextromethorphan. you want something that only has guaifenesin. that will loosen phlegm. also drink a ton of water. it might seem like it's making more phlegm, but it will really just water down what's already there and help it move out faster.
>>
>>17635160
samefagging to add, if you blow your nose, don't blow super hard. it can cause mucus to jam back up into your sinuses and ears and shit. it's not good for you. use the absolute minimum pressure necessary when blowing.
>>
File: 1401186019394.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1401186019394.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>17635160
>>17635164
Awesome dude, thanks for the info.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.