[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I need to Convince a cute girl to go on a weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What do I need to Convince a cute girl to go on a weekend backpacking trip?
>>
post her picture
>>
>>17634928
You should know that this sounds a bit like a serial killer.
>>
Know her for many years in advance on a personal level.
>>
Chloroform. Tape. A bigger backpack.
>>
>>17635009
Just ask I suppose. Can't really change a person's willingness to try new things. Other than that just make sure it's a good experience by doing it in good weather, making sure they have good fitting shoes, etc. Otherwise they'll be miserable the first time out.
>>
>>17634991
Oh no! I'm just asking her out on a memorable date in the outdoors. Girls love memorable dates and seeing national parks!
>>
Thinking of it in terms of "convincing" sounds like you are subconsciously implying that going is an option that might not sound favorable for her.

I have a feeling that is not the case, and I advise reevaluating your intentions accordingly. I think what's most important with women is building an emotional connection while still maintaining a sense of independence and detachment. Show that you're safe by having conversation with her, and prove to her that you are not building your future with her in mind by giving her space (and the freedom of not being involved with you). Its a delicate balance, but you'll achieve it. If not now, than later.

Best of luck.
>>
>>17635033
Too much for a first date. Nobody wants to go on a fucking weekend backpacking trip in the wilderness with some random weird dude, which you sound like in spades. Ask her to get a drink or coffee, or better yet, don't. You should really creepy
>>
>>17634928
A close and lasting friendship. No one is going to agree to this on a cold approach. They make Lifetime Original Movies that start like this.
>>
You don't. Do something like mini golf first so you can ditch her if she's a nut job. Then go for a walk/hike for a few miles, see how she reacts to nature and isn't a prissy. After a few months and after you've fucked then see if she's capable of an overnight. Close enough to home. That's another test. In my experience you don't take even your girlfriend out camping unless you know she has the same interest. Took a gf out once where the moths were just swarming due to leaving the cocoon in the spring. Freaked the fuck out and we had to leave. Ended that a few weeks later
>>
>>17634928
Maybe try a picnic in the park at first
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.