[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really don't like my boyfriends best friend He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (259KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 720x1280px
I really don't like my boyfriends best friend

He's just been really mean to me since day 1 for no reason. I've always tried to be nice to him despite him saying rude shit. My bf says he doesn't mean anything by what he's said but I don't care he clearly has a personality disorder or is just rude

I'm really starting to hate him bc whenever my bf and I are hanging out he's calling him or asking him to ditch me to hangout etc. he messages me on Instagram once and asked if I knew where he was bc he wasn't answering his texts. It's just weird and annoying.

I'm especially like annoyed bc my bf has fsmily that lives in another country and is going to go there for the first time this summer and I'd die to go and his family was asking me if I wanted to but he said he already made plans w his friend to go a while ago and it just makes me feel sooooo bad bc I'm the girlfriend.. Not his best friend

What should I do :( am I overreacting . Ughh
>>
>>17634866
if you don't like the best friend then leave, you can't control your bf or his friend but you can control you
>>
>>17634885

Yeah I know that but I'm dating him not his best friend that's a bad reason to leave someone..
>>
>>17634887
if that's the case then it's a bad reason to be complaining isn't it?

PS: I don't agree that it's a bad reason btw
>>
>>17634866
i don't think you're overreacting, but it depends on what kind of things the best friend says.

but from what i can tell, he is a total tool and is jealous of you and your bf spending time together.

your bf needs to stop letting him be rude to you in your face and put him in his place. he should not be allowing his 'best friend' to be shitty to his girlfriend.
>>
Assuming you're not exaggerating or being especially sensitive, this is really something your boyfriend should be managing, it's not something you should have to deal with. Have you tried talking to your boyfriend?

>I'm especially like annoyed bc my bf has fsmily that lives in another country and is going to go there for the first time this summer and I'd die to go and his family was asking me if I wanted to but he said he already made plans w his friend to go a while ago and it just makes me feel sooooo bad bc I'm the girlfriend.. Not his best friend
I think this is fair enough though. Just because you're his girlfriend doesn't mean that you automatically get priority over his friend when it comes to something like this, especially since he's already planned it with his friend.
>>
>>17634905
They didn't plan it they just talked about it as an idea of something to potentially do a long time ago, it wasn't legit plans. And idk I feel like I should have priority and that visiting family in another country is something you'd definitely wanna bring your gf with .. And I really really would wanna go and his family from there were already a asking me if I'd wanna visit them there and it was awkward bc my bf and I got Ina. Fight about it
>>
>>17634901

Yeah I know. And he sorta defended me one of the times but idk after that time He's still done rude shit to me. One time I drove all the way to one of their friends to hang with them bc I'm trying to be fucking nice and then when I got there his best friend wss lke time to go so we went homee and didn't even hangout even tho I drove all the way there. And legit everytime were hanging out he's texting him calling him bleh blah it's so weird and annoyi g. Another time I hadn't seen my bf for more than a week and he was texting him telling him to tell me he can't hangout while I was already fucking with him. It's legit ridiculous
>>
fuck off bitch you remind me of my friend who dropped contact with EVERYONE he knows for his bitch, stop interfering with your boyfriends friends he probably has a valid reason to hate you
>>
>>17634926
I still disagree. You're placing him in the awkward position of having to choose between you and his friend, and that's just not cool. Vague plans or otherwise, he still decided that he wants to go with his friend first, he can't just turn around and say "hey, actually I'm going with my girlfriend because I'm pussywhipped". Just because you don't like his friend doesn't mean you need or should drive a wedge between them. He decided to go with his friend first, you need to accept that.

If you want him to make concessions for you and defend you, then you also have to respect that this guy is his friend and that this friendship is valuable to your boyfriend. This sounds like a relatively new relationship, and if push comes to shove, I wouldn't be surprised if he picked his friend over you.
>>
File: 1470483705997.jpg (4MB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1470483705997.jpg
4MB, 3072x2048px
>>17634866
You almost sound like my own best friend's, current gf. Who I hate.

But ~ Let me tell you what I told my gf about my best friend when she said similar things to what you're saying.
Which is the best friend is of a higher order than gf. The gf, as the newcomer, should try to get along with the best friend to make everyone's life easier. Because what guys dont wanna hear from their guy friends is "oh sorry bro I'd totally be down to go do ____ but I gotta do something with my girl" multiple times. Lucky for my my gf actually gets along with my friends. Life is good.

>>17634901
You're retarded kys
>>
>>17634926
I think you overestimate how much your boyfriend care about you. There is good chance he don't see a future with you. Thus the reason he let his friend disrespect you.

Also you seems like a passive aggressive bitch, which is probably why his best friend doesn't like you.
>>
>>17634866
You sound like a pure cancer of a girlfriend.
I would go with my best friend too.
>>
My brother used to be that friend. Whenever his best friend had a gf, he'd talk shit about her, be upset with his friend and be a pain in the ass in general.

In the end they didn't continue to be friends because he couldn't control his behavior. Some friends don't realize that when you are in a committed relationship there's going to be some distance for a while.
Fresh couples especially like to be alone together, it's ok to hang out sometimes, but it shouldn't affect the private live between two people.
>>
>>17635267
While I agree with what you're saying, OP seems to be a tad on the unreasonable side. What she said in >>17634926 particularly makes me question how reasonable she's being. It's like she can't accept that sometimes her boyfriend DOES want to spend time with his friends, she feels like she should be his #1 priority 100% of the time just because she's his girlfriend.
>>
File: 1.jpg (9KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9KB, 255x198px
>>17634866
Stop being so needy and accept the fact that you are not at the top of his priority list. I mean you are up there, but not the top. Not yet anyway.

He decided to do this, with his friend. If you speak up about this now, it will probably shatter the relationship between your BF and his friend. If you do this, I give it a couple of months maybe? Before your BF feels absolutely suffocated from you, then BAM where will you be? Alone.

Just accept the friend is there, its important to the equilibrium. You probs have a friend your BF hates too.
>>
Both you and his friend seem to be noticeably clingy. Calling someone's girlfriend to ask why their friend won't answer their texts is pretty weird, but having petty jealousy over their trip is stupid. At the end of the night he's still going home and fucking you, not his best friend.
>>
>>17634866
I'm getting the feeling that you're not 18
>>
>>17634901
The only sensible post in this entire thread
>>
>>17635705
basically this OP. Tell your BF that you want SOME time set aside for just you and that there has to be some boundaries. But you also need to give him some time to hang out with his friends and realize that you're not his entire world, and in reality you absolutely don't WANT to be, because it's just not healthy.
>>
Maybe I missed it, but how long have you two been together? That makes a difference.
>>
>>17635274
Lol he hangs out out with his friends all the time I'm not saying don't hangout with them I'm saying I should be brought on the trip .. He's going on another trip with him on my birthday month like idk I feel like his friend just tries ro fight him for more attention and it's weird

>>17635723
Yeah exactly . That's prob true. In overreacting about the trip but his friend is weird. Messaging me asking where he is, it's just beyond fucking weirdo status .

>>17635758 a year and a half
>>
>>17635743
I give him plent of time for him to see his friends and I don't call him and text him and bother him when he's with them like how his friend does when my bf and I are together. He sees him more than he sees me every week
>>
>>17635705
Yeha I guess. I'll just be like sorry for ocerreacting you had plans with him first so I'm not gonna get in the way of that and I want u to be happy
>>
>>17634932
You're stealing his best friend and he's claiming his territory. Time to get mean, stop being so nice.
>>
>>17635274
I'd be a little butthurt about it too if I was dating a girl for awhile. It just seems like an indication that their priorities are out of whack, ie not taking the relationship seriously.
>>
I just texted him and said sorry for getting mad over the trip and I'm not gonna get in his plans whatever

At least whatever this way I can come out on top and decide if j wanna be with someone who puts his friend first.

Btw were in a serious relationship for a year And a half both in our early/nearing mid twenties
>>
His friend can fuck off and stop being jealous I'm not gonna let it tear apart our relationship I'm just going to act understand and hopefully he can see how his friends a tool and tell him to back off and if not I can decide if I wanna be with him without making myself look bad in the process
>>
It's fucking you again.
The girl who posted about not being spoiled enough in her relationship.
The one who posted two threads about her boyfriend being an asshole and doing "single activities".
Just fucking dump that poor guy and leave him be.
>>
>>17636278
For reference:
https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17580430/
https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17581843/

She posted two other times about the same thing but I can't be bothered to search.
>>
>>17636277
>without making myself look bad in the process
Too late.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.