[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I'm taking a fifth year in high school and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1453709911886.jpg (49KB, 436x467px) Image search: [Google]
1453709911886.jpg
49KB, 436x467px
Okay, so I'm taking a fifth year in high school and I'm also retaking a few courses. Basically, if you retake courses universities kinda look at those retaken marks more critically because you have an advantage over people who took it only once. They give exception to this if you provide good reason in the AIF why they should treat your retaken course marks as regular. What are some good reasons I could list?
>>
Why are you retaking classes?
>>
>>17634638
Because I got poor marks the first time around
>>
couldn't grasp the material properly the first time. personal internal and external stress factors
>>
>>17634649
>>17634669
You're cool. I can tell you aren't american. You're probably already smarter than ours.
>>
>>17634680
Serious question: what is this post trying to convey?
>>
>>17634649
Then you're not going to do well in university. High school is much easier than university because they basically hold your hand the entire time.

Where do you live anyway?
>>
>>17634703
Canada
>>
>>17634669
canada...
>>
>>17634680
seriously be honest. you're upgrading cause you didn't do well the first time and you're trying to improve yourself. i know people that took a course 3 times cause they got a B and they wanted an A... its all about GPA at that point especially for college
>>
>>17634680
>failed highschool
>smart
You're just as retarded as he is
>>
>>17634649
>>17634669
would like to say that we're two different posters... who both happen to be in Canada
>>
>tfw OP just wants to get with tight young 14 yr old freshmans
>>
Gomen gomen
>>
>>17634790
Not gonna lie, that was the plan lmao
>>
>>17634686
What I got from it: You're cool because you're not American. You're probably smarter than Americans.

why he said this? The world may never know
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.