[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>middle of day >get random text from classmate who I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0115.jpg (90KB, 749x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
90KB, 749x736px
>middle of day
>get random text from classmate who I've talked to like twice
>"if u wanna talk shit do it to my face pussy"
>wot.jpg
>"never talk to me again"
>k then
>ask our mutual friend about what she thinks I said
>she says I'm self centred for asking

What the fuck do I do? I did nothing and nobody will listen to me when I say this. I'm confused as fuck. What could be a logical explanation for this? I'm in university.
>>
Just a bunch of retards, nothing to be surprised about. Maybe you said something and it totally triggered them
>>
>>17634404
Say that to my face, fucker, not online see what happens
>>
>>17634404
>she says I'm self centred for asking
Don't get drawn into woman-drama. Don't expect logic to work here. Just leave it alone
>>
>>17634477
Do you think it'll be easy to avoid them in class? I share classes with both of them. That's the main reason it bothers me cause I'll have to see them almost every fucking day
>>
>>17634492
Keep your calm and see what happens. But chances are, you'd only dig yourself deeper by trying to dig yourself out. Last line was "never talk to me again," so I'd say that's your best course of action for now.

Can you think of any legitimate reason she'd be pissed at you? Have you been saying stuff behind her back? It sounds like that's what she's accusing you of
>>
>>17634492
>sit right besides her
>look her in the eyes and ask her what you said that triggered her
>if she does, you have your answer and can try to sort it out
>if she spaghetti the fuck out, which she probably will, tell her that it would be smarter to simply shut the fuck up instead of putting shit on you for no reason

This would be the man way to sort this out. Since you're here and haven't figure my previous answer by yourself I'll give your the untermensch way to solve your issue.

>Don't ever talk to her again, with both the girls that's beefing with you and the dumb bitch who's acting like the middle man.
>sit far enough from them and behind them so they can stare at you and literally talk in your back
>>
>>17634539
You haven't been on an American college campus in a few years, have you

What you're describing is the way conflicts SHOULD be resolved between adults. Which is a good way for OP to be accused of harassment, thrown out of college, and harangued on the Internet until the harpies lose interest. The women are in charge now, and the future looks dim
>>
>>17634508
She definitely thinks I've been saying things about her, but I don't think I have said anything. I mean, maybe I did and I forgot but as far as I know I said nothing, and I can't think of what I would have said if I were to have said anything.
>>
>>17634549
Yeah, OP here and I have to agree. I'm in Canada so we're already kind of fucked with our harassment laws as is and doing what he said would just make shit worse and could risk my degree. Not willing to go that far.
>>
File: 1471677308088.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1471677308088.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>17634404

If a monkey at the zoo throws a handful of shit on you do you wipe it off and walk away or spend the next week asking the monkey and the monkey's friends about the series of events that led to him throwing the shit?

Nothing about this situation you just described requires an ounce of energy on your part. What the fuck do you do? Nothing.

Do nothing. If you MUST do something then just shrug a little. Thats it.
>>
start bringing a knife to school. bitch sounds psycho.
>>
>>17634549
That's because people like you let yourself get stepped on by people throwing shits at your because you don't want to put yourself in a negative situation. So you rather step down even so it means to disrespect yourself.

Honestly I may not look like it because those types of pathetic situation triggers me, but I've rarely been in such situation because I'm a positives person. The dims times it happen, the second I confronted the person I've either been able to change their way of thinking or realize they opinion were baseless and lost complete respect in them, which led to completely ignore them.

Furthermore, there's always a way to confront someone without being aggressive.
>>
>>17634565
I guess you're right. I should just ignore it cause she's not really worth it.

Just didn't think that I would gain an enemy in my first month of uni for no reason lol
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.