[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should be kinda simple, and unneeded to ask for advice, but there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 2000px-RPAU_flag.svg.png (124KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-RPAU_flag.svg.png
124KB, 2000x1200px
Should be kinda simple, and unneeded to ask for advice, but there is a certain level of awkwardness between us in person.

Basically I asked this girl out in April. Nothing came of it, other than getting her number. Over the following few months, we would see each other in class, and we would kinda ignore each other, or awkwardly talk a little. But we still would text occasionally, and when we did text, we would go back and forth for anywhere from 2 hours to 8 hours.

During summer it kinda warmed up a bit, we agreed to hang out, but never actually did. Now, it is October and haven't seen her since early May. Messaged her around mid-September, and went back and forth for a while. (Talking mostly about School, Volunteering and Work) One of the big things I established was that she is extraordinarily busy, while I am not

Basically I just want to figure out the best way to approach her to arrange something. (Not as a date, obviously, but just as friends.)

I really don’t talk to her often, maybe monthly at best, and really don’t see her in person, I do see her in passing, but not really enough time to talk even briefly.
>>
>>17634401
"Hey what you got going on this weekend?"
"There's this X going on and I want to go, but going alone isn't fun, want to go?"
>>
>>17634408
If she had a normal work load, that would not be an issue.

But.... She doesn't. And has next to no time free.
>>
>>17634401

Just give up on her. I have met a lot of "busy" girls in my day. If you put yourself out there and she uses the excuse more than once then if she actually liked you enough to date she would be looking for all the signs that you were interested.

When the busy girl actually likes you, she MAKES TIME for you believe me.

When fishing in a giant fucking lake, don't stay in one spot too long.
>>
>>17634429
True. True. The thing is that supposedly she was so busy that she couldn't even do anything with some of her close friends.
>>
>>17634453
>>17634453

That she told you...

Let that sink in.

Even if true, then she doesn't value human friendship or connection right now at all. She may get her priorities straightened some day, or she may not. Stay in touch but don't put too much time into grabbing this one.

I get it. Really I do.

An independent, driven, dedicated, and focused woman can be inspiring and charismatic. You can get drawn into them because they have confidence and know what the fuck they are doing. She is self actualized with her work, schedule, and volunteering. It is hard not to admire that.

Some unicorns aren't meant to be caught. Just admired from a distance.
>>
>>17634482
True. True.
I guess I could just keep in contact like I am now, and maybe her priorities may shift towards more social ones.
>>
>>17634401
>I do see her in passing, but not really enough time to talk even briefly.

^make an effort. If you see them at all then you have a chance. give her a hug? tell her that you enjoy texting with her etc. think of questions to ask her.about herself. and if you like her don't set it up as friends set it up like you are romantically/sexually interested
>>
>>17634499
By see her in passing, I mean, I see her down a hall that's opposite of where I'm going.

>set it up like you are romantically/sexually interested

True. I did ask her out at the end of May, but no response. I think that it may have been that she did not have a functioning phone then.

I could set it up just to see how it progresses without saying one way or another

>give her a hug?
Mildly creepy, at this point at least. Also neither of us are the hugging type
>>
>>17634518
fair on the hug you'd know better than I.

>By see her in passing, I mean, I see her down a hall that's opposite of where I'm going.

how much do you like her? sprint where she is going before she gets there. you gotta change that mind set.

just be careful on setting it up as neural as it could be confusing to her.
>>
>>17634566
>just be careful on setting it up as neural as it could be confusing to her.
True

>>17634566
>how much do you like her?
A lot. Which is kinda evident

>sprint where she is going before she gets there.
She's there by the time I get out of class.

Either way, I have to get across campus in like 5 minutes, so I really can't stop and talk. Or do anything really. I think she has a break when I am leaving, but usually is with her friends, so that would be kinda awkward.
>>
File: 1464647316529.jpg (286KB, 622x941px) Image search: [Google]
1464647316529.jpg
286KB, 622x941px
>>17634401

Firstly, stop pretending like this is "just as friends". That's bullshit you know it. If she were just your friend you wouldn't be spending all this time here agonizing over pointless details.

Secondly, you asked her out and nothing came of it then spent the next 6 months getting nowhere. Now its 6 months later and you're confused that its still going nowhere?

It honestly doesn't matter why she doesn't have the time. If its a lie then you aren't going to hang out because she doesn't want to. If its the truth then you aren't going to hang out because she can't. Either way, you're not spending time together, you haven't spent time together, and if the past is any indication of the future you won't spend any time together.

You have all the information you need. Why are you expecting something different from a girl who has been CONSISTENTLY distant for 6 months straight?

I dunno what your deal is man but its obvious you have some sort of thing with chasing unavailable girls who don't have the time for you. I realize you're young but you need to pull your head out of your ass now because if you don't you'll spend the rest of your life just eating the excuses of every wishy-washy girl you fall head over heels for.
>>
I'm with anon. Give up on her man. We as men are straight forward with our intentions. Women, on the other hand speak in codes and hidden meanings for us to translate.

Just like anon said, if she was interested, she would MAKE time for you. Think about it, if there was something or someone you really wanted, you'd make time for it.

I'm dealing with a "busy" girl myself right now (I've dealt with them before) and she's about to get dropped as well.
>>
>>17634597
True....

>Secondly, you asked her out and nothing came of it

I suspect that it was not entirely her decision. Maybe a toxic friend may have something to do with it. (Have a name in mind)

>>17634599
>she would MAKE time for you.
True. But when ever I mentioned to do something, it usually was on a specific day, or at short notice so....
>>
>>17634673

>I suspect that it was not entirely her decision. Maybe a toxic friend may have something to do with it. (Have a name in mind)

It. Doesn't. Matter.

It doesn't matter if she said know because she's a fucking werewolf and spends her nights combing the forest for fresh meat. What matters is nothing came out of it and has continued to come out of it for 6 months.

Just stop, man. Its getting sad.
>>
>>17634401
What does that have to do with Ukrainian anarcho communists?
>>
>>17635252
Nothing. Just a random image I grabbed.
>>
>One of the big things I established was that she is extraordinarily busy
>has next to no time free

Yeahhh, I spoked thus shit before. I learned that pretty much everyone follows the same patterns and the same behaviour based on whatever situation arises. It's related to what >>17634482 said
These girls have no desire in you, and almost no desire in anything else. I've known thus girl who acted exactly the same. Carbon copy and let me tell you, you can't force it. Never. She may change her attitude towards you or others, she may change herself for better or worse.
Just keep close and DON'T BE NEEDY
>>
>>17635506
Basically just go with the flow, and if she's gonna change her view towards me, she will without me pushing her to do so
>>
>>17635252
I think it says something like death to opponents of working people.
>>
>>17635807
Basically says

"Death to all who stand in the way of freedom for the working people"
>>
Bmup
>>
Just one last bump before I let this die
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.