[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to college >omg so many hot girls >tfw EVERY girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ENOUGH.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>go to college
>omg so many hot girls
>tfw EVERY girl I want is in a relationship

what am i supposed to do anons? is college sex life a meme?
>>
Every girl is not in a relationship, they just say that to get you away from them
>>
>>17634261
I facebook stalk them to make sure anon. Unless every girl goes as far as to post pictures of them and their boyfriend and make it their profile pic JUST to keep guys away, I doubt that is the case. 12/12 have been in a relationship thus far. It is annoying the shit out of me.
>>
>>17634247
Get used to it. Good women get scooped up and unless you bring something to the table their bf doesn't, keep meeting more women.

Make friends with the girls you like, they probably have single friends.
>>
File: 1474832330268.jpg (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474832330268.jpg
1MB, 1200x900px
>>17634247
Women are a worthless endeavor.. My wife left me the second my money ran out. Women aren't capable of true love.
>>
>>17634247

It's basically a truism that if a girl's (person's) worth dating, then she's in a relationship. Attractive people don't stay single long, so you just have to try your best during that brief window between the breakup and their next guy.
>>
Find a girl you don't want and fuck her til one of the hottest come on the market. Handle the breakup your way but the more it looks like she initiated it and broke your heart the better you chance of at least getting to fuck a hottie.
Then you stalk the next hottie while your with the first and as soon as number twos up for grabs

BAM

frame the first for cheating and there's your sympathy from the second.

Two down

You decide how many to go.
>>
>>17634897
Why does there always have to be one useless fuck just shitting up the board?

Never thought I'd say this, but I miss Truckerfag and a girl that will break the rules.
>>
>>17634916
what? both of those fags were actual cancer

this guys not that bad. actually funny
>>
>>17634916
You've been harassing me in every thread I've posted in. The vast majority of people here like me and are grateful for my advice to them. You said you were going to filter me so just do it you faggot.
>>
>>17634331
>I facebook stalk them to make sure anon.
Throwing up red flags already
>>
>>17634953
>Looking at friends pictures on facebook
>red flag

Alright.
>>
>>17634927
This is the first thread in which I've directly responded to you.

I'm not going to filter you, but you're a shitposter, so this will probably also be the last.

Have fun on /adv/!
>>
>>17634927
>implying its only one person who is ""harassing"" you

you're shitposting, and deserve to be booed off the stage.

i'm another anon who has been harassing you for being a tool.
>>
>go to college
>very few attractive girls
>most are either involved in their sports club or are grossly overweight
I don't get it. There is almost no middle ground between full on hit the gym (cardio) every day and having a gut that sticks out over the front of their pants.

Also college sex life is definitely a meme.
If you want it, I knew people who used tinder and such frequently, but there is really no reason that you should feel obligated to participate in open sex or fwb situations.
In fact, more frequently I see people starting or in long term relationships.
College is the garden where the seeds of marriage sprout, and if you see people sleeping around or switching partners often past freshman year, it is usually because they have a problem.

If you aspire to have a family at some point you need to start meeting people now or at the very least when you just get out of school. If you wait any longer than that you'll be an "old" dad who has his first kid around 28-30 and you most likely will not get to see how your grandchildren turn out as adults.
>>
File: Ct5ejnaVMAAXD5O.jpg (151KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ct5ejnaVMAAXD5O.jpg
151KB, 1200x900px
>>17634970
>have fun on /adv/

Thanks I already am!

>i'm another anon who has been harassing you for being a tool

Sounds like a worthy use of your time. Wait, who's the shitposter here? kek
>>
>>17634247
Yes it is
>That's all, get over it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.