[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm disappointed in myself. I went to Kohls to get some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: KbN9vYN.gif (625KB, 376x282px) Image search: [Google]
KbN9vYN.gif
625KB, 376x282px
I'm disappointed in myself.

I went to Kohls to get some shirts, and the lady asked me if I wanted to get a Kohls card because I'd get a discount. I figured it was a rewards program so I said sure. I find out afterwards that it was a charge card. Great. So, I can just let the thing run out and expire right? I've never been tricked like this before. I'm disappointed that I wasn't on guard. How badly does this affect my credit score?
>>
That's not how credit works, lmao.
>>
>>17634057
Thanks for elaborating you chucklefuck.
>>
>>17634057
But it is. Explain to us how you think it works.
>>
>>17634076
If you know so much about credit, why don't you solve your own problem
>>
>>17634044

>how badly does this affect my credit

as long as you pay it back, it doesn't effect your credit negatively at all.

you can also cancel it at any time.

nesxt time read the paperwork ebfore you sign.
>>
>>17634044
the charge card is also a discount card. you can pay it off with your debit card.
>>
>>17634044
It doesn't matter. If you're young and have a thin credit history it might actually be a good thing. If thats the case, pay off the whole balance your first month, make small purchases over a year or two and pay off the entire balance monthly, then cancel the card. All you really need to do is establish on-time payments.

If you already have good credit, just cancel the card.
>>
am i missing something? unless OP specifically buys stuff and stops paying, how is it bad? like how is the card in general a bad thing?
>>
File: CtkItSoVUAA6s80.jpg (212KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CtkItSoVUAA6s80.jpg
212KB, 1200x900px
>>17634044
Jesus fucking christ.. Credit cards are only bad for people with poor impulse control. Buy whatever you can pay off at the end of the month and you are golden. It is dead easy to build up a reputable credit score/history. Just remember, pay it all off at the end of the billing cycle/month.
>>
>>17634233
There is nothing wrong with using credit cards provided you pay the majority of the balance at the end of the month. DO NOT get behind on the payments.
>>
>>17634254

i know how credit cards work, im just confused why OP think that having one is a 'how bad will it affect me?' situation
>>
>>17634120
That wasn't OP. I'm OP. I'm the one that called you a chucklefuck.
>>
>>17634259
Well, opening a credit card causes your score to temporarily dip a little bit, and cancelling one can hurt it as well. If you really are confused, why don't you try explaining your confusion instead of just being a little faggot endlessly spewing 'hurr im confussed'? You're literally only spamming.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.