[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically a while back I broke up with my boyfriend of a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mgxmnoai6W1qzcv7no1_1280.png (557KB, 791x541px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgxmnoai6W1qzcv7no1_1280.png
557KB, 791x541px
So basically a while back I broke up with my boyfriend of a year because some stuff he did was abusive, ie he raped me, hit me and emotionally abused me sometimes. but these were "one-offs". i'm friends with his friends and i tried to stop his friends from being friends with him because of what he did. 4 months on I realised today that I almost lost those friends because of the way I treated him/talked about him after we broke up. I want those friends back but I still think he deserved what he got from me. What do?
>>
Bros before hoes
>>
>>17633989
>he raped you
>friends took his side
If everything you're saying is true, then you're much better off without those "friends" in your life
>>
>>17633993
Not calling you a hoe either, just saying bros before hoes

If they are female then thats weird
>>
I've been raped and abused by a partner and let me tell you there is no point in trying to isolate these people. Its not your job. But you're free to try and warn others in order to protect them. Just don't expect people to believe you.

You'd be better off just distancing yourself from him and your mutual friends and finding people who support you. But trying to cut them off from him... no, you're wasting your time.
>>
>>17634012
it just seems like a bit of a loss, because these friends were always good to me and we had a good time together.

>>17633994
i see what your saying i just dont know because i hate losing friends, even if its for the right reasons
>>
>>17634021
But it sounds like you kinda lost them already. Instead of begging these assholes to take you back, focus that energy on meeting new people.

Sometimes it really is best to cut people out of your life. If they'd rather hang out with your rapist than be there for you, if you "ruined" the friendship just by telling the truth... then good riddance.
>>
>>17633989
Let it go you look like a crazy bitch, you guys broke up now your trying to turn his friends against him all it looks like is your just trying too fuck him over, you had good times with them now you have memories of them leave it at that find new people and places too go
>>
>>17633989
Just stay away from all of them. Leave it all behind. Move on and make new friends. There are seven billion people on the planet, there has to be someone you can make friends with. Rebuild your life OP.
>>
>>17633989
I don't think you need friends like these since they think you the bad guy when your ex is a fucking piece of shit. I advise you put them and this whole scene out of your life and move on and hopefully you can meet a group of decent people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.