[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating sucks have 5 or 6 dates over a month, always go well.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: alert.png (20KB, 200x186px) Image search: [Google]
alert.png
20KB, 200x186px
dating sucks

have 5 or 6 dates over a month, always go well. lots of conversation. lots of plan about future dates.

she always texts me about she misses me etc

last date she was very cold, brought me a gift. (I think it was a good bye gift?)

I felt her different.

she gave me a cold text back after I asked her about next weekend

now she hasn't texted me at all (usually does)

What do? how is it so over so fast? should I ask her?
>>
We're going to need some more details.

How old are you both, where have you taken her, how was the sex, where did you meet her..
>>
>>17634362
>>17634362
mid 20s
only dinners and museum and park and movie
no sex
met after her school or her work, always
she is shy, I think
>>
>>17634370
Could just be life troubles getting to her. Most women internalize everything so you can tell when shes being moody. Did you ask if everything was okay during that cold date? If yes, how did she respond?

Women still assume that men can read their minds so it's up to you if you feel like dealing with that.
>>
>>17634370
>no sex

5 / 6 dates and no sex? You HAVE to push this down to 2 - 3 min.

I know it sounds all PUA, but creating a sexual relationship as quickly as possible is the only/best way to create an emotional.connection.

If you are not touching her, exciting her, teasing her, she will drop you in a flash no matter how great the "conversation" is.

Push HARD for intimacy (no pun)

For example, my first generally go -> Dinner / drinks then either straight back to my place or I make the 2nd date a movie date at mine/hers. If they don't agree, then it's probably going nowhere and you can just cut your loses there.

I would suggest the same thing for you, bar for some drinks to loosen up, then back to your place for movie/whateves.
>>
>>17634397
j usually do

but she's not a drinker, and very conservative traditional

I couldn't get anywhere private with her

and she's so busy I could only meet her in 2 or 3 hour windows
>>
>>17633900
She could just be in her period.
Give space for a few weeks.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.