[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 27 years old, never had a girlfriend(or any relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1335482488992.jpg (22KB, 497x518px) Image search: [Google]
1335482488992.jpg
22KB, 497x518px
I'm 27 years old, never had a girlfriend(or any relationship with a girl) and have no friends.
This is a simple question but maybe hard to answer:
What does it feel like to be loved by someone?
I've been going through life telling myself bullshit like "one day it will happen" but it never did.
Is falling in love worth it, or would I not miss much if I decide to pull the plug?
>>
>>17633620
If you live in NYC I'll be your friend.
>>
>>17633622
I live in Europe.
>>
>>17633620
So, having loved a girl for twelve years only to have her emotionally cheat on me, I will say this: I regret nothing. She followed suit with other females in her life when she chose to split the relationship off with me - in the end she wouldn't even kiss me anymore, and this got just plain fucked up considering I used to pull hard on her hair and make her feel insanely passionate about the sex we used to have.

On the other hand, to be with this girl and hear some of the kind things that I did over the years was quite amazing. She would make kissing noises to me from across the room, randomly, and I would do the same for her. It was cute, stupid, but fun and joyful, playful, and real. Then she upped her fitness tests because she detected she had a shot with a different ronery guy who made more money than me as a faraway programmer (perhaps like yourself). He is a bit older than me and perhaps a bit richer, idk.

Better to have loved and lost, I guess, but now I'm facing suicidal tendencies I never thought I had, and this is pretty damn fucked up. Good luck, man...

The best advice I can offer is to put yourself out there. Volunteer, talk to many people of all walks of life - be genuine as fuck. Eventually, someone somewhere will stick with you and express interest and love will happen naturally, but you've got to expose yourself!
>>
>>17633645
Then I can't be your friend, sorry.
>>
>>17633659
>be genuine as fuck
I'm never not genuine. It's to the point where I think I should start pretending to be someone I'm not. Maybe become an asshole or something.
>>
>>17633620
It's overrated. Perhaps I've thought too much about it, but it all boils down to chemical reactions. Once you realize that all emotion is based on perception and one's own mind then you realize it's all meaningless. Love is a chemical, and people choose to give it meaning. Intrinsically, it has no meaning and can have no meaning.
>>
File: 1474708260352.png (109KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474708260352.png
109KB, 640x960px
>>17633620
>>
File: 1473056253355.jpg (120KB, 476x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473056253355.jpg
120KB, 476x450px
22, never loved here. I am ok with it. If I somehow find someone that I love and loves me back then great, otherwise I still got my own plans for what to do in life.
I keep telling myself if I work hard on what I love then eventually some one will take notice and love me for it.
>>
>>17633620
I'm loved by my family, and I love them back. Feels good having people genuinely care about your well-being with no strings attached. Romantic love? No clue l m a o
>>
>What does it feel like to be loved by someone?
Awful, because it's bound to end. It's better to have nothing than just a bit of something.

t. someone who just went through a breakup so take my cynism with a grain of salt
>>
>>17633620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6evIPZdMoc0&ab_channel=Theishter-AnimeonPiano
>>
>>17633645
Where in Europe mein Freund?
>>
Limerance is great, but it fades. Love is really an act of dedication rather than a feeling. Same thing with friends, to a lesser degree.

You'll be completely miserable if you don't have friends. You're human, you need friends.
>>
I'm 38 years old. I've been in relationships and been alone, for about equal amounts of time. I've had good times and bad times in both situations. What I've learned is that, in life, you only every have the three feet in front of your nose in terms of what is going on in your life. True happiness is always found within. Always without exception. I'm not going to pretend that there isn't a drive in all of us to find the 'one' but really that is just our genes looking to reproduce. Whatever opportunities there are to follow in your life right now - follow them. DOn;t be dis empowered by ideas and thoughts about relationships that aren't real. We all have very powerful imaginations, and they can send us down the wrong path sometimes. The reason why we do this is because we are afraid to face the reality of our current situation - there is fear involved in that, especially if you're single. But actually there is in truth nothing to fear from the present moment. There never is. Whatever you are going to do is what you are going to do. We also live our lives ignorant of something that is incredibly powerful and liberating: The default setting of the human brain is joy. No matter what your situation in life.
>>
>>17635459
Norway
>>
Being in love and being loved is kind of special state of being, because even though you know that they love you just the way you are now, at the same time it makes you want to be the very best version of yourself, because you love them as well and they deserve it. For it to work properly it has to be based on mutual respect and admiration of each others' character, and certain level of selflessness, rather than just sexual attraction.
>>
>>17633620
>or would I not miss much if I decide to pull the plug?
If you never felt it, you wouldn't miss it.
Once you felt it, you're hooked. Wanting it consumes you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.