[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we talk about what we consider our worst qualities and why we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1439149710940.jpg (113KB, 640x848px) Image search: [Google]
1439149710940.jpg
113KB, 640x848px
we talk about what we consider our worst qualities and why we are pieces of shit. Ill start

>get my first GF last year after meeting her at school
>slightly nervous about meeting each other families, as I have never done this before
>she meets mine and fits in perfectly, my parents like her and it sounds crony but she felt like she belonged the whole time
>isthiswhatitmeanstolove
>meet her parents and its...different
>her mom is a complete hippy, spends more time smoking pot and leaving the house then some teenagers I know
>her dad is an uncaring alcoholic, barely even talked to me when we first met and just drank beer watching tv
>kind of relived I didnt have to deal with her parents, and im surprised shes as normal as she is considering she said theyve always been this way towards her
>my family "adopts" her, she spends more time at my house, sleeping over, eating meals with us and practically lives there
>her parents dont care at all, often forget shes gone
>great right?
>still my first and only GF, I had planned to sleep around and have more of a social life right now
>feels like im fucking married some days,the way things are going I probably will be
>envious of my single/bachelor friends, want to explore and have fun with other people
>still love her, and if I break up im sending her back to that life and I dont want to do that
So yeah im total garbage, I dont know what to do. If I had met her life 4-5 years from now Ii wouldnt even be having this discussion
>>
Lol, what a shit thread. Is this b8?
>>
File: ill cut ya.jpg (11KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
ill cut ya.jpg
11KB, 325x325px
>>17633614
I have terrible anger issues. I have gotten better at keeping my cool but out of nowhere ill loose and break something. So far ive
>punched two holes in my bedroom walls
>punched out a window
>yesterday slammed my phone down on the table and shattered the screen
I dont know if its because im in my 20s and all the testosterone or something but im scared ill hurt somebody one day.
The worst part is, it feel REALLY good. Ive tried the whole count to 10 bullshit but all that does it bury it down and I explode later. It feels so much better to let it out
>>
>>17633630
anger makes me happy
>3 holes in walls
>2 in ceiling
>4th phone
>went to therapy, didnt work
i wanna join a gym or something, but i got confidence issues, so that probably aint happening any time soon
>>
I'm genuinely uninteresting. I don't have strong feelings towards anything really, at the very least not positive strong feelings. I cannot connect with other people because of this, I see their passion and just can't give anything back. Because I don't care about nearly anything.
Why I'm a piece of shit,
Even though I can't/wouldn't be able to act upon it due to guilt, I'm perfectly happy just being a useless mooch on society. I just want to sit on my fat ass, and fuck around on the internet all day with no responsibility.
>>
>>17633614
Nah, you're not garbage, most people would feel exactly the same way. It got a little too serious too fast, you still need some "breathing room" in the relationship. And you don't get any, because now she's like an honorary sister in addition to being your girlfriend.

As for me, I'm lazy and unmotivated. I inherited a substantial amount of money about a year ago, and immediately turned into a useless sack of shit. I'm a bit disturbed by how content I am to smoke weed and fuck around on 4chan all day, and I can afford to carry this on for years
>>
I'm too proud and self centered. People say that I only care about things that affect myself no attention to the consequences they will cause on others and I've come to see it's true. Its ironic since the person I hate the most is myself. As for pride, it's the bad kind of pride. I got into some issues awhile ago for getting into a fight with someone just because they knew I was going through something bad and simply wanted to help. I rejected them and made them feel like their help was worthless and things got out of hand. I don't know how to avoid this, it's not how I want to act but its just how I automatically act, without thinking anything true. I'm also a perfectionist. Not only on myself but on others, going as far as telling people they're pathetic for not doing something right. I hate my shitty attitude. I just want to help others but I always make things worse. I can't even redeem myself at this point to the people in my life because i've broken their trust and faith in me so many times.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.